PPSC Jobs 2018 For Sub Engineers – Advertisement No.15 Positions: Sub Engineer (Civil) BPS-14 Last Date is 31st May 2018. Advertisement: Top Organization Jobs WAPDA Jobs Atomic Energy Jobs Pak Army Jobs Join Pak Navy PPSC Jobs FPSC Jobs PAF Read More …
Position: Advertisement Top Organization Jobs WAPDA Jobs Atomic Energy Jobs Pak Army Jobs Join Pak Navy PPSC Jobs FPSC Jobs PAF Jobs PTS Jobs OTS Jobs Police Jobs CAA Jobs NTS Jobs Pak Railways Jobs Federal Government Jobs NADRA Jobs
PPSC Jobs for 1385 Vacancies of Medical Officers & IT Post Advertisement 10/2018: Do you belong to the medical profession? Are you looking for looking for government jobs is your profession? Stop searching for opportunities like this here and there.
The good news is Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced PPSC Medical Officer Jobs in Primary and Secondary Health Departments for the aspirants of medical profession looking forward to work in government sectors of Punjab.
If you are interested to know more about PPSC Medical Officer Jobs then keep scrolling below to know more details.
PPSC Medical Officer Jobs Description:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced PPSC Medical Officer Jobs has announced 1382 positions in Primary and Secondary Health Departments.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is enticing motivated male and female medical professionals bearing a domicile of any district of Punjab to apply for Primary and Secondary Health Departments.
Punjab Public Service Commission is offering permanent positions to medical professionals who have completed their Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) and are registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) along with a 1-year long experience of house job can apply for these positions.
A written test consisting of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), in a duration of 90 Minutes will be conducted, which will be consisting questions relating to the position along with General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies / Ethics, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu and Everyday Sciences.
There are 1382 seats available in total out of which 110 are reserved. 41 posts are reserved for disabled people under the head of disabled quota and 69 posts are reserved for minorities under the head of a minority quota.
There are 1382 vacant positions are available in the following field:
- Medical Officers (BPS-17)
The job placement is in Punjab. The candidates can be posted anywhere in Punjab for job purpose.
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidate holding following degree, recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) is eligible to apply for the above-mentioned position:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
The eligible age for this job is minimum 22 years and maximum 50 years. Candidates above or below the given age are not eligible to apply for the job.
Gender: Only male candidates are required and eligible to apply for this job.
Experience Required: An experience of 1 year of regular house job is required for this position.
Candidates matching the following criteria are eligible to apply for this job:
- The candidates must have done their Bachelors of Medicine and Bachelors of Surgery (MBBS) from Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) recognized institutions.
- The candidates must be registered with Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC).
- The candidates who have applied for the registration of their MBBS degree from PMDC before the closing date but:
- Their Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) registration certificates were issued after the closing date.
- Their Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) registration certificates have not been issued so far.
Such candidate will eligible to apply for PPSC Medical Officers Job only in that case if they provide a documentary evidence properly signed and stamped by the Competent Authority of Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) stating that they had applied for the registration for their degree on or before the closing date.
- The candidates who applied for the renewal of their expired registration at Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) after the closing date are also eligible to apply for the job.
- The candidates must have 1-year house job experience.
- Provisional Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC) registration certificate for house job only shall not be acceptable for eligibility.
How to Apply For PPSC Medical Officer Jobs
PPSC Jobs 2018: Howdy their people! Reading this article is makes it quite obvious that you have come here in search of PPSC Jobs, haven’t you? Well you will leave from here satisfactorily that below in this article “Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Job Openings 2018”
Don’t forget to click the “Red Bell Icon” and get a notification for the latest & best jobs for you.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Jobs Openings 2018
we have listed all the new latest job opportunities available In PPSC. So scroll down below and check out all the details listed:
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) job is to select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, transparent and expeditious process to promote excellence, professionalism, and competence in the Punjab Public Service and render advice to Government.
PPSC Jobs 2018 (3/2018)
There a number of job opportunities available right now in PPSC. Below given are the jobs available. You can find their detailed requirements in the advertisement attached to this article or you can also visit the official website of PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk to check all the latest jobs available with their respective details.
- Women Medical Officers BPS-17 (3924 Vacancies Available)
Important Points to Remember
- All the interested applicants are requested to submit their applications online through PPSC website, Check online application form button below.
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to appear in an entrance test and if cleared then to appear in the interview.
- It is also mandatory for all the applicants to deposit a sum of Rs. /600 in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan.
- You can find rest of the details in the advertisement given below or you can also visit the official website of PPSC which is mentioned above.
PPSC Jobs 2018: Are you looking for respectable jobs in government departments? The wait is over now. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced PPSC Jobs 2018. If you are interested to know the details then keep scrolling below.
PPSC Jobs 2018 Detailed Information
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced PPSC Jobs 2018 that is offering multiple positions in government organizations to the candidates of Punjab province. Male, Female, and Shemale candidates bearing a domicile of any district of Punjab are eligible to apply.
- Population Welfare Department
- 06 Theatre Nurse (Female) (BPS-16)
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- 02 Senior Registrar Electrophysiology (BPS-18)
- 03 Senior Registrar Medicine Emergency (BPS-18)
- 03 Senior Registrar Surgery (Emergency) (BPS-18)
- 06 Senior Registrar Paediatric Cardiology (BPS-18)
- 01 Senior Registrar Infections Diseases (BPS-18)
- 04 Senior Registrar Paediatrict Radiology (BPS-18)
- 04 Senior Registrar Kidney Transplant (BPS-18)
- 08 Senior Registrar Paediatric Cardiac Surgery (BPS-18)
- 02 Senior Registrar Oncology (BPS-18)
- 26 Senior Registrar Paediatric Surgery (BPS-18)
- 13 Senior Registrar Plastic Surgery (BPS-18)
- 08 Senior Registrar Psychiatry (BPS-18)
- 02 Senior Registrar Preventive Paediatrics (BPS-18)
- 03 Senior Registrar Paediatric Neurology (BPS-18)
- Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department
- 20 Medical Officers (BPS-17)
- Communications & Works Department
- 30 Assistant Engineers / Sub Divisional Officer / Assistant Director (BPS-17)
- Punjab Mines & Minerals Department
- 01 Geologist (BPS-17)
- 05 GIS Development Officers (BPS-17)
Job Location: Anywhere in Punjab.
Gender: Male, Female, and Shemale.
Domicile: Candidates bearing a domicile of any district of Punjab are eligible to apply.
The candidates must have the following academic qualifications in order to be eligible for these positions:
- MBBS or Equivalent
- M.Sc Geology
- M.Sc Geography
- 25 to 45 years of age.
- The candidates are required to apply online on the Punjab Public Service Commission website.
- [su_note]An application processing fees of PKR.600/- must be paid under the Head: “C02101 – Organizations of State Test Fee realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission” in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or Government Treasury.[/su_note]
- Disable candidates are required not to pay the application processing deposit fee.
- Payment via Bank Draft, Pay Order or Cheque will not be accepted.
- Residents who dwell outside Pakistan bearing a domicile of Punjab, willing to apply for this job are required to deposit the fees at Pakistan Embassy of the residing country in the currency of that country equivalent to the deposit fee amount.
- Candidates are required to bring their original CNIC on the day of test for identification purpose.
- Negative marking of 0.5 will be done in the test in case of wrong answers.
PPSC Jobs 2018: Around 7 vacancies available for Teaching faculty in Multiple Departments of Punjab Government of Punjab come back with another job opportunities for individuals.
It’s an advertisement no.12/2018. There are more than 4 vacancies available in PPSC department. Post names are Assistant Professor, Associate Professor & Professor.
These all positions are on regular basis. Age limit from 25 to 45 plus 5 and 8 years age relaxation will be given to male and female respectively.
PPSC Jobs 2018 – Apply Online:
Your place of posting will be in anywhere in Punjab. Male, Female & Shemale are eligible to apply. Recruiting will be in Computer Operators and Teaching Faculty in Multiple Departments of Punjab Government. Applicants must have domicile of Punjab.
There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Only shortlisted candidate will be called out for an interview. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel.
Applicants are required to get the application form and deposit slip from PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk. The online Application form is available. Applicants have to deposit Rs. 600 in favor of Under Head:”C02101 organizations of State-Test Fee Realized By the Punjab Public Service Commission to any branch of State bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan.
The last date is 10th May 2018.
Are you looking for government jobs? Wanting to pursue your career as a lecturer? PPSC Lecturer Jobs has announced multiple lectureship vacancies. If you are interested to know more about the job then keep scrolling below.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 Detailed Information:
PPSC Lecturer Jobs has announced jobs with numerously available job placements in various different sectors. Punjab Public Service Commission is enticing motivated male and female candidates bearing a domicile of any district of Punjab to apply for the post of lecturer specializing in various different subjects that are enlisted blow as well as in the special education department.
All males, females, and shemales are eligible to apply for these jobs. Moreover, there is a reserved seat for women, disabled and minorities as per the government regulations.
The following job positions are available in regular colleges as well as in the special education department:
- Special Education Department (BPS-17)
- 1 Lecturer Optometry
- 1 Lecturer in Blind Field
- 3 Lecturers in Physical Education
- 2 Lecturers in Audiology
- 2 Assistant Directors (Dev / Gen / Admin / Examination / Administrative Officer)
- Lecturers (BPS-18)
- Islamiyat (6)
- Psychology (1)
- Education (5)
- Fine Arts (4)
- Computer Science (3)
- Punjabi (3)
- Pakistan Studies (3)
- Urdu (9)
Domicile Required: Any district of Punjab.
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab.
Eligible Age: The eligible age for PPSC Lecturer Jobs is 21 – 35 Years. The age varies depending upon the job position the candidate is applying for.
Candidates bearing any of the following educational qualifications are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned jobs:
- B.Sc (Hons) in Vision Sciences
- Post Graduate Diploma of Teaching for the Deaf
- Certificate of Proficiency in Braille
- M.A (Special Education)
- B.Ed. (Special Education)
- M.Ed. (Special Education)
- M.A (Physical Education)
- Master’s Degree in the Relevant Subject
- The applying candidate should have a domicile of Punjab.
- The candidate is required to apply online, i.e. www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- An application fee of PKR.600/- under the Head: “C02101 – Organizations of State Test Fee Realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission” in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- The disabled candidates are not required to deposit the application fees.
- The selection procedure includes a written test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) followed by the interview.
- Candidates will be required to bring their original CNIC while appearing in the test/interview. No other identification document will be accepted.
- Negative marking of 0.5 marks shall be done in case of mistakes in the written test which will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018: Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC jobs have just been announced for the year 2018. PPSC is inviting diligent, hardworking and committed candidates for the posts of PPSC Lecturer Jobs. Scroll down to get complete information regarding Jobs Description, Available Position, Apply Online procedure, & Advertisement.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 Detailed Information:
PPSC calling out for personnel to fulfill vacancies in different departments such as Punjab Higher Education Department, Agriculture Department Punjab, Irrigation Department and Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department. Male, Female & Transgender candidates who fulfill the eligibility and qualification criteria are highly encouraged to apply for the available posts. It is must that the candidates applying for these posts must be having domicile of Punjab. For all the mentioned vacancies mostly Ph.D., MPhil, M.Sc, MBBS, Graduation and Post-graduation are required. All of the eligible candidates have to go through an entrance test after which successful candidates will be called in for interviews and further process. From the below-given details and advertisement, you can see the available Job Posts and How to apply for PPSC Jobs.
Top Jobs of the Month:
- Punjab Educators Jobs (44000+ Posts)
- Sindh School Teacher Jobs (7100+ Posts)
- Join Pak Navy as Sailor (1500+ Posts)
- PPSC Headmaster Jobs (850+ Posts)
- Wapda Jobs (500+ Posts)
Position to Be Filled in Punjab Higher Education Department
- Lecturer Optometry
- Lecturer in Audiology
- Lecturer Urdu
- Lecturer Social Sciences
- Lecturer Pakistan Studies
- Lecturer Punjabi
- Lecturer Computer Sciences
- Lecturer in Blind Field
- Lecturer Fine ARTS
- Lecturer Education
- Lecturer Psychology
- Lecturer Physical Education
- Lecturer Islamiyat
How to Apply for PPSC Lecturer Jobs/Application Procedure:
PPSC Jobs: Hey Everyone!!! There are various New PPSC Jobs 2018 is arrived. You can check latest Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs from below in order to apply online through www.ppsc.gop.pk.
How Many Vacancies are available:
- 84 Vacancies are available
Recruitment will be made on these departments:
- Punjab Small Industries Corporation, Industries, Commerce & Investment Department
- Agriculture Department
- Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
Applicants are invited from all over the:
Applicable Genders For PPSC Jobs:
These are the genders required.
The appointment will be made on:
- Contractual or Permanent Basis
PPSC Jobs 2018:
Huge Job vacancies of 2018 in Punjab Public Service Commission. PPSC Jobs 2018 are available. It’s an advertisement no.07/2018. Every Week, they announce job vacancies in PPSC departments.
As I said above, There are more than 84 vacancies available so it’s a huge job opportunity for Punjab applicants. It’s the golden chance for all the candidate which are from Punjab. Applicants must have a domicile of Punjab. Both Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply.
Get More Jobs:
Positions For PPSC:
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Agriculture Engineer
- Assistant Professor
- Senior Registrar
- 21 to 28 Years
- 21 to 35 Years
5 years of age relaxation will be given to Male and 8 years age relaxation will be given to Females.
It’s a PPSC job, so your posting most probably will be in anywhere in Punjab for most of the posts.
- Disabled Persons
- Women Quota
Written Test (MCQ) will be taken which is for 100 marks. Applicants have to complete this test in 90 minutes. Your syllabus will be according to your job position and It will contain General Knowledge, Pst, Current affairs, maths, etc subject MCQs.
How to Apply Through www.ppsc.gop.pk
PPSC Jobs 2018: Hey Guys: Recently PPSC Jobs 2018 Advertisement No.06 is advertised today on several-Newspaper. If you are a Punjab province candidates and looking for PPSC latest jobs 2018? then this post or advertisement is for you.
PPSC Jobs 2018 For Teaching & Staff Positions:
PPSC is hiring enthusiastic, energetic & qualified candidates for their organization. These candidates must be from Punjab province. There are around 3 departments which are recruiting through PPSC. You can apply in PPSC against Deputy Director, Assistant, Chemist, & Senior Inspector. Most vacancies are for teaching positions.
Candidates must have Bachelors, Master or equivalent qualification Place of posting will be anywhere in Punjab. Both Male & Female can apply. There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and the Semi-Government officer may apply through proper channel.
I’ve given the Table below in which Total Positions, Organization & each and everything is given related to the advertisement.
Apply Online Procedure is also given after that.
Check More Jobs:
PPSC Jobs 2018 (06/2018)
- Deputy Director