Join PAF: Hello Friends!!! Are you in search of PAF Job opportunities? Want to work with the Pakistan Airforce? Well, you will be delighted to hear that you have a Perfect Opportunity waiting for you to join Paf jobs. If you are looking for Pakistan air force jobs 2019 and want to be a part of PAF jobs 2019 then check out our post below.
Here on this Page, we will be guiding and giving you details on how you can be a part of PAF and join PAF jobs 2019 Please keep in mind that these PAF job opportunities which we will be discussing here would be only for candidates who have completed their Bachelors or Masters.
But before we move on further candidates who have completed their Matriculation then can check out the complete procedure they can join paf after matric.
Firstly, lets us give you a brief background on Pakistan Airforce:
Pakistan Air Force is comparatively a young service. It was established in 1947 with only a handful of personnel and with scant resources. The PAF has undergone many evolutionary changes in the short span of its history. It matured rapidly and its pilots have successfully contested numerically superior enemies in the air both in the subcontinent and elsewhere. Today, it stands as one of the most well organized and well-maintained forces in the region. Its command and administrative structures have been refashioned from time to time to keep pace with its expansion and modernization programmes.
PAF has recently announced:
Job Opportunities have been opened for the posts Foreman (Carpenter) (Male), Lab Foreman (Male), Nursing Sisters (Female) AFNS (L), Assistant Foreman (Engine Fitter) (Male), Civilian Religious Teacher (Male), Chargehand (MT Fitter) (Male), Chargehand (Electric Fitter) (Male), Chargehand (Carpenter) (Male), Chargehand (Engine Fitter) (Male), Chargehand (B/Smith & Welder) (Male), Assistant Store Keeper (ASK – LD) (Male / Female), Lower Division Clerk LDC (Male / Female), Medical Assistant (Male), Ground Sector Operator – I (Male), Anti Malaria Supervisor – I (Male), Male Nurse, HS-I Photo Film Maker (Male), Ground & Garden Superintendent (Qualified) (Male), Ground Sector Operator – II (Male), Midwife (Female), HS-II, Khadim Masjid (Male), Technician STM (Male), Driver (Male) MTD ), STM Book Binder, >Anti Malaria Supervisor IV (Male), Cook (Male) (BPS-03).
Candidate from all over Pakistan can apply for these available posts. Candidates from all these Provinces are eligible to apply:
- Azad Jammu Kashmir
Who can Join PAF:
You Should look at these Top Jobs:
Join PAF Jobs as Civilian 2019 For Officers Detailed Description & Eligibility Criteria:
- Pakistan Air Force has recently started its recruitment for Permanent Commission Officers (CS), Short Service Commission Officers (SSC) & Special Purpose Short Service Commission Officer (SPSSC).
- Different qualifications are required for different posts such as SC, “A” Level, BE, BSC, LLB, M.COM, M.BA, ACCA, ACMA, BE or BSC Engineering from any recognized HEC institution.
- This job invites only male candidates from all over Pakistan to apply for these openings. The candidates should be according to the given age limit with good physique and minimum qualification required for the posts.
Joining PAF jobs have many benefits such as free accommodation, free medical for self and family, waiver in Air and Travel by Railways, and an opportunity to visit abroad, opportunity for international courses and PAF housing scheme membership.
The Latest Advertisement of paf jobs for civilian has been published yet in the Newspapers but it will be published soon. You can get more details from www.joinpaf.gov.pk.
Below you can see the Positions Available for PAF Jobs for Officer:
Here are the positions which are required in PAF Jobs for Civilian.
- Foreman (Carpenter) (Male) (BPS-15)
- Lab Foreman (Male) (BPS-15)
- Nursing Sisters (Female) AFNS (L) (BPS-14)
- Assistant Foreman (Engine Fitter) (Male) (BPS-14)
- Civilian Religious Teacher (Male) (BPS-14)
- Chargehand (MT Fitter) (Male) (BPS-11)
- Chargehand (Electric Fitter) (Male) (BPS-11)
- Chargehand (Carpenter) (Male) (BPS-11)
- Chargehand (Engine Fitter) (Male) (BPS-11)
- Chargehand (B/Smith & Welder) (Male) (BPS-11)
- Assistant Store Keeper (ASK – LD) (Male / Female) (BPS-09)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC (Male / Female) (BPS-09)
- Medical Assistant (Male) (BPS-09)
- Ground Sector Operator – I (Male) (BPS-09)
- Anti Malaria Supervisor – I (Male) (BPS-07)
- Male Nurse (BPS-07)
- HS-I Photo Film Maker (Male) (BPS-07)
- Ground & Garden Superintendent (Qualified) (Male) (BPS-07)
- Ground Sector Operator – II (Male) (BPS-07)
- Midwife (Female) (BPS-06)
- HS-II (BPS-06)
- Khadim Masjid (Male) (BPS-05)
- Technician STM (Male) (BPS-04)
- Driver (Male) MTD )(BPS-04)
- STM Book Binder (BPS-04) (Male)
- Anti Malaria Supervisor IV (Male) (BPS-03)
- Cook (Male) (BPS-03)
Age limitation Criteria:
Age limitation varies from post to post. You may have a look at from advertisement as well.
- 18 to 35 years
What are the Qualification Requirements to Join PAF For Civilian Jobs:
These are the qualification required for above PAF position. Qualification criteria vary from post to post.
- O/A Levels
If you haven’t understood anything from these age limit and qualification then you may look at the picture below
In-Eligibility Criteria for PAF Jobs:
As per the Pakistan Airforce selection criteria, the following personnel is not eligible to apply:
- Those who have been terminated from the armed forces.
- All those who have been declared unfit by CMB/CMH.
- Those who have rejected thrice by Armed forces in the initial selection system.
- Rejected by ISBB once for specific higher education courses.
- Ejected from the Government services.
- The ones who are found guilty by the court in any illegal activities.
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.
Procedure to Apply Offline for PAF Jobs:
Candidates can register themselves from the nearest branches of PAF Selection Centers which are located from all over Pakistan. Below are the Selection Centres and their Numbers:
- 310, Mansehra Road, Near Ayub Medical Complex, Abbottabad: 0992-385157
- 10-A Extension Scheme Sattelite Town, Bahawalpur: 0621-9250103
- Main Jhang Road, Near 64 Pulley Stop, Faisalabad: 041- 9201199
- 49, Salahuddin Road, Hyderabad: 022 – 9200936
- Main Jhang Road, Near 64 Pulley Stop, Faisalabad: 041- 9201199
- Main Shahra-e-Faisal, Near PAF Base, Faisal, Karachi: 021 – 99240999, 34570222
- 14, Munir Road, Munir Chowk, (Near PAF Cinema), Lahore: 042 – 99220084
- Fazl-e-Ilahi Shaheed Road Near Bannu Bus Stand, DI KHAN: 0966 – 9280311
- 217, Sher Shah Road, Multan: 061 – 9201183
- 9, The Mall, Peshawar: 091 – 9210829
- MA, Jinnah Road, Quetta: 081 – 9201753
- 3, The Mall, opposite AFIC, Rawalpindi: 051 – 5701143
- Minara Road, Opposite Govt. Islamia College,Sukkur : 071 – 9310409
- Near Shaheen Vocational Training Institute (Nawabshah): 0244 – 9370444
How to Apply For Online Registration in PAF Jobs:
- First,Click on Apply Online Button Below
- Then Click on Register Online Button.
- When you click on Online Register Button They will show you CNIC Dialog Box
- Then, Enter Your CNIC Number and They will show you related job according to your qualification and age limit.
- After filling in registration forms online, selected candidates would be called in for Intelligence test with also academics test which comprises of (Physics, Mathematics, English and other relevant subjects).
- Qualifying candidates will then be called in for initial interviews and medical examinations at specific selection centers.
- After that ISSB test and other interviews will be followed.
- Final medical of candidates would be done.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance of candidates
Both Male and Female Candidates are highly encouraged to apply from all over Pakistan including Punjab, Sindh Urban, Sindh Rural, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK, and Northern Areas. Candidates can register themselves by visiting www.joinpaf.gov.pk. Registration starts on 03 June 2019
Eligible candidates are required to start submitting their online application starting from 3 June 2019. The last due date for application submission is 12 June 2019 after which no application shall be entertained.
- Online Registration for PAF starts from 03 June 2019
- Last Date for Online Registration: 12 June 2019
PAF Jobs Civilian Official Advertisement
We would advise you to turn on the notifications for this page, as soon as there will be any new posting you will get notified immediately. For more details, you can read the advertisement below mentioned in which are the general terms and condition for applying for PAF Jobs.
So, guys, this was all about Join PAF Jobs as Civilian. We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the jobs available. If we missed out something or if any of your queries is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit https://startjobs.pk/ to read about more jobs, programs and other stuff.