Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2018: Are you looking for Pak Navy Jobs? Want to join Pak Navy as a civilian? Well, we have great news for you then! Pak Navy has just announced multiple job opportunities for civilians.You can register online yourself through www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Get the detail procedure from below.
Join Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2018 Through Batch A-2019
Pak Navy is inviting diligent and hardworking Pakistani personnel to various job vacancies. Candidates from all over Pakistan are encouraged to apply for these jobs. Personnel belonging to Sindh, Baluchistan, KPK, Punjab, GB FATA, AJK & Gilgit Baltistan are welcomed to apply.
All the job openings have the separate qualification and eligibility criteria; candidates are requested to check their eligibility from the criteria mentioned below.
These jobs are for men and women both. Separate seats are also reserved for minorities and the disabled candidates. A candidate’s selection will be done after careful and multiple selection procedures including (Entry test, Medical Examination & Interviews). After the selection of the candidate, he/she will be given monthly basis salary package (as per the job) along with some the fringe benefits.
You can also see the advertisement of these posts in Daily Express Newspaper of Sunday 26th August 2018.
For Job Openings Details, How to Apply? Important Dates and other details please check out the content given below:
Check Top Jobs of the Week:
Latest Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2018 – Post Details and No. of Vacancies Available
Below, I’ve mentioned available vacancies. Most jobs are available for Assistant Positions and the rest are available for staff. Place of posting will be anywhere in Pakistan but mostly in the Naval Headquarter.
Available Vacancies in The Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher-Formation):
- 07 Assistants (BPS-15)
- 01 Photographer (BPS-13)
- 02 Data Entry Operators (BPS-02)
- 15 Upper Division Clerks (BPS-11)
- 15 Lower Division Clerks (BPS-09)
- 01 Senior Proof Reader (BPS-07)
- 02 Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-04)
Industrial / Technical Staff (Lower-Formation PCNA):
- 26 Foreman (BPS-15)
- 60 Assistant Foreman (BPS-14)
- 80 Leading Man (BPS-12)
- 107 Assistant Leading Man (BPS-11)
- 300 Highly Skilled Grade-I (BPS-07)
- 250 Civilian Apprentices (BPS-07)
- 45 Highly Skilled Grade-II (BPS-06)
- 274 Skilled (BPS-04)
Non – Industrial / Non – Technical Staff (Lower-Formation PCNA):
- 14 Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 131 MT Drivers (BPS-04)
In-Eligibility Criteria for Pak Navy Jobs:
As per the Pakistan Navy selection criteria, the following personnel is not eligible to apply:
- Those who have been terminated from the armed forces.
- All those who have been declared unfit by CMB/CMH.
- Those who have rejected thrice by Armed forces in initial selection system.
- Rejected by ISBB once for specific higher education courses.
- Ejected from the Government services.
- The ones who are found guilty by the court in any illegal activities.
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.
For Pak Navy Civilian Jobs Eligibility Criteria, you are requested to check out the advertisement below or you can also visit the official site of Pak navy.
How to Apply Step by Step?
All the interested applicants are requested to confirm their eligibility first and then apply. The eligible candidates are then requested to follow Steps:
- First, Candidates are required to click on apply online button.
- You will see Pak Navy Online Registration Form (See the picture below).
- Then, You have to fill your information. You have to enter each and every information which are required.
- Last, Click on Submit Form.
Note: You must have to fill * (Star Box). See the below picture.
For more details, you can also visit the Pak Navy Recruitment & Selection Centres in:
- Shaheed Benazirabad
- I. KHAN
- Eligible candidates are required to start submitting their online application starting from 4th March 2018. The last due date of application submission is 18th March 2018 after which no application shall be entertained.
Online Registration for Pak Navy Civilian Jobs starts from 26th August 2018
Last Date for Online Registration: 8th September 2018
For more details, you can read the advertisement below mentioned in which are the general terms and condition for applying for Pak Navy Jobs.
So, guys, this was all about Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2018 – Online Registration. We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the jobs available. If we missed out something or if any of your queries is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit www.startjobs.pk to read about more jobs, programs and other stuff.