Here on this page, You will get Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2019 Latest Opportunities.
Latest Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs for Kohistan Lower, Kolai Palas Kohistan, and Torghar, Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Battagram & Kohistan Upper Male/Females June 2019. This is a Government Job calling candidates all over the KPK who holds the domicile of KPK. Population Welfare Department recently published this advertisement in the newspaper for jobs on 1st June 2019.
Jobs in Population Welfare Department KPK 2019 are available. The Government of KPK has announced career opportunities for KPK Residents. Applicants must have domicile of KPK. It’s a project of the Population Welfare Department.
It’s a 4 years project which will complete till 2019. They are recruiting for that project. There are more than 2 vacancies available. Vacancies names are Family Welfare Assistant (Female), Family Welfare Assistant (Male). This BPS is 07. Middle pass, Literate, and Matriculation candidate are eligible to apply for the above position.
Age limit from 18 to 30 and 35 years. There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government Officers may apply through proper channel. There are several quotas available. 5% for minorities, 3% for disabled persons, and 20% quota for Retired person children. Age relaxation will be given as well.
Click Here For KPK Jobs
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
- Family Welfare Assistant (Male)
How To Apply for Population Welfare Department Jobs:
- All the applicants are first requested to check if they are eligible to apply for the jobs from above-given eligibility criteria or the official advertisement of the Population Welfare Department KPK jobs attached below.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to download the application form from the NTS website nts.org.pk
- The applicant is then requested to send their applications and deposit slip in favor of NTS along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and a recent passport sized photographs on the following address: NTS Headquarters, Plot No.96, Street No.4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
- The candidates will have to go through entry tests in order to qualify for the applied positions. A test fee of Rs. 250 will have to pay at any branch of MCB, HBL, ABL or Meezan Bank.
- For more information about Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab, visit the official site of NTS website nts.org.pk or you can also check out the official advertisement of Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs from below.
NTS Head Office, Plot No, 96, Street No, 04, H-8/1, Islamabad
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2019
Online Registration Opens from June 21, 2019.
Official Advertisement for Population Welfare Department KPK 2019