Here on this page, You will get Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2021 Latest Opportunities.
Latest Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs for Kohistan Lower, Kolai Palas Kohistan, and Torghar, Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Battagram & Kohistan Upper Male/Females 2021 This is a Government Job calling candidates all over the Punjab who holds the domicile of Punjab . Population Welfare Department recently published this advertisement in the newspaper for jobs on 14th January 2021
Jobs in Population Welfare Department Punjab 2020 are available. The Government of Punajab has announced career opportunities for Punjab Residents. Applicants must have a micile of Punjab . It’s a project of the Population Welfare Department.
They are recruiting for that project. There are more than 3 vacancies available. Vacancies names are Project Coordination Officer, Assistant cum Computer Operator, Junior Clerk. Matric/Masters / Bachelors candidates having age between 18 to 30 years are eligible to apply.
Age limit from 18 years to 30 years There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel. It is the good opportunity for the residents of Peshawar who are educated and wanted to be part of any Government Department.
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement
- Project Coordination Officer
- Assistant cum Computer Operator
- Junior Clerk
How To Apply for Population Welfare Department Jobs:
- All the applicants are first requested to check if they are eligible to apply for the jobs from above-given eligibility criteria or the official advertisement of the Population Welfare Department Punjab jobs attached below.
- Address: Directorate General Population Welfare Department Punjab, 14-Babar Block, New Garden Town Lahore.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to download the application form from the from the given website as www.etea.edu.pk.
- The applicants must deposit the Rs. 500/ Test Fee for Sr. No. 1 to 16 and in UBL Bank.
- Print the duly completed application form along with the original deposit slip, the computer token number and the certified copies of all relevant documents, CNIC and Domicile should reach the following address as indicated below.
- The last application date is January 29, 2021.
- On the roll number slip, test time and date will be specified.
- Applicants must keep a copy of a soft copy of the photograph of their passport size while filling the online form.
- The applicant shall write the post applied for at the top right corner of the envelope in bold and plain terms.
- Incomplete or after due date applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the interview
Population Welfare Department Punjab Jobs 2021
Last Date is January 29, 2021.
Official Advertisement for Population Punjab Department 2021