Here on this page, You will get Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2019 Latest Opportunities.
Latest Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs for Kohistan Lower, Kolai Palas Kohistan, and Torghar, Haripur, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Battagram & Kohistan Upper Male/Females June 2019. This is a Government Job calling candidates all over the KPK who holds the domicile of KPK. Population Welfare Department recently published this advertisement in the newspaper for jobs on 14th Oct 2019
Jobs in Population Welfare Department KPK 2019 are available. The Government of KPK has announced career opportunities for KPK Residents. Applicants must have a micile of KPK. It’s a project of the Population Welfare Department.
It’s a 4 years project which will complete till 2019. They are recruiting for that project. There are more than 2 vacancies available. Vacancies names are (Project Implementation Unit (PIU) (Assistant Director, Computer Operator), Population Welfare Training Institute (PWTI) Peshawar (Senior Instructor (Tech), Senior Instructor (Non-Tech), Instructor, Admin Officer, IT Officer, IT Assistant, Senior Clerk, Junior Clerk, Driver, Dispatch Rider, Naib Qasid, Sweeper) (Adolescent Sexual & Reproductive Health (ASRH)) (Psychologist/Sociologist, Assistant)).
Age limit from 25 years to 40 years There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel. There are several quotas available. 5% for minorities, 3% for disabled persons, and 20% quota for Retired person children. Age relaxation will be given as well.
Click Here For KPK Jobs
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
Vacant Positions Project Implementation Unit (PIU):
- Assistant Director
- Computer Operator
Vacant Positions Population Welfare Training Institute (PWTI) Peshawar:
- Senior Instructor (Tech)
- Senior Instructor (Non-Tech)
- Admin Officer
- IT Officer
- IT Assistant
- Senior Clerk
- Junior Clerk
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
Vacant Positions Adolescent Sexual & Reproductive Health (ASRH):
How To Apply for Population Welfare Department Jobs:
- All the applicants are first requested to check if they are eligible to apply for the jobs from above-given eligibility criteria or the official advertisement of the Population Welfare Department KPK jobs attached below.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to download the application form from the NTS website nts.org.pk
- The applicant is then requested to send their applications and deposit slip in favor of NTS along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and a recent passport-sized photograph on the following address:ETEA Address: ETEA Office, E8-22, Street-13, Phase-VII, Hayatabad Peshawar.
Address for Sr. No. 9, 10, 11, 12: Project Director, Innovative Scheme for Promotion of Population Welfare Programme, Plot No. 18, St. No. 5, Sector E/8 Phase-7 Hayatabad, Peshawar
- The candidates will have to go through entry tests in order to qualify for the applied positions. A test fee of Rs. 250 will have to pay at any branch of MCB, HBL, ABL or Meezan Bank.
- For more information about Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Punjab, visit the official site of NTS website nts.org.pk or you can also check out the official advertisement of Healthcare Department Punjab Jobs from below.
Population Welfare Department KPK Jobs 2019
Online Registration Opens from November 29, 2019.
Official Advertisement for Population Welfare Department KPK 2019