Lahore PEC 5th and 8th Class Results 2018: Punjab Education Commission commonly known as PEC is a government body working all over Punjab and performing different duties like conducting exams, creating curricula and modern ways and methods of teaching other than these they also hire staff for checking papers and those who work as invigilators. […]
In a search for BISE Lahore Jobs? Want to get associated with Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education? Well, then it has just been announced by BISE Lahore that there are openings available for Secretary Inter Officer.We will also publish paper checking jobs of BISE. All those applicants who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, work […]
Frontier Corps Jobs 2018: Friends!! Are you from KPK and are unemployed and need a job? Well, I have come up with an advertisement that suits you the best. You just have to arrange your certificates and be where you are asked to be in the given time.
Frontier Corps has published its latest advertisement for the hiring of candidates in the southern part. The advertisement is published in Aaj newspaper on 18 March 2018 Sunday. Even you need not worry about the educational requirements for the jobs as it is the only matriculation.
Check Hot Jobs
Frontier Corps jobs 2018
Frontier Corps south province KPK will start its registration according to the plan given below. Those candidates who wish to be a part of frontier corps should reach the centers allotted to them not late than 8 o’ clock and the departure time will be 2 pm.
Cast, registration time and place of the test
- Sawati, Yousafzai, Badakheil (26 march) (27 March on til scouts til)
- Tori, ranisai (28 march) (29 March on til scouts til)
- Afridi (30 march) (31 March on til scouts til)
- Khatak (02 April) (03 April on til scouts til)
- wazir, banochi (05 April) (06 April on Mir Ali Camp)
- bhatni, Mahsood (09 April) (10 April on Khatak scouts manzai)
- kandi, Sherani (12 April) (13 April on DI Khan cant)
Requirements for recruitment
- Nativity: Candidates living in following provinces and cites are eligible for this job. KPK, FATA, Mianwali, attock. Moreover, the candidates must be aware of the Pushto Language and should be able to speak it.
- Educational requirement: The candidates should have at least Matric certificates.
- Height: The minimum height should be 5 feet and 6 inches but those having height more than 6 feet will be given privilege. Moreover, the wards of martyrs will be given a privilege of 2 inches if they do not have the required height.
- Age: The candidate should be at least 17 years of age and no more than 23 years on 1 May 2018. the wards of martyrs of frontier corps will be given a privilege of 2 years age relaxation.
- Chest size: The chest size should be at least 33×31 inches.
- Any candidate who has deserted any government job or had left it without intimation consider himself ineligible for these posts.
- Those candidates who are nominated guilty by any court of Pakistan or those who are on run are also not eligible for these jobs.
- The last one is those who try any illegal means to try to get the job are also ineligible. Any candidate who tries to use any unfair means in the selection process will be readily terminated moreover legal actions will be also taken against him. So be aware of it.
How to apply:
Sindh School Teacher Jobs 2018 For JEST & ECT: Are you a graduate with an education degree and anticipating for fortuitous School Education & Literacy Department Sindh STS Jobs?
Then be ready for this breathtaking news. The wait is finally over. Sindh Government has just announced positions for School Education and Literacy Department Government of Sindh Jobs for the year 2018. Scroll down below to read the details regarding this golden opportunity.
Check More Sindh Jobs:
School Education & Literacy Department SELD Jobs STS 2018 Detailed Description:
The government of Sindh has announced positions for School Education & Literacy Department Sindh STS Jobs for the talented candidates bearing domicile of any district of Sindh. The job positions available are for the position of Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST) and Early School Teacher (ECT).
The jobs being offered are purely on contractual basis for the initial period of 3 years which is extendable by 2 years if the performance of the candidate is found to be satisfactory, under the Recruitment Policy – 2017 hoisted on the website of Sindh Education www.sindheducation.gov.pk. 5% seats are reserved for Disable Quota and other 5% is reserved as Minority Quota, out of the total number of allocated available seats.
The test will be conducted by Standard Testing Services (STS) which is a self-sustained, professional and technical organization, managed by IBA Sukkur University. The news has officially been announced in multiple different newspapers. The candidates should have a minimum degree of Intermediate with B.Ed. along with a minimum 2nd division or equivalent CGPA from the recognized Board or Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST), BPS-14
- Early Childhood Teacher (ECT), BPS-15 (Only for Females)
- Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST), BPS – 14: 21 – 30 Years
- Early School Teacher (ECT), BPS – 15: 20 – 30 Years
Following academic qualification(s) is/are required for the School Education & Literacy Department Sindh STS Jobs:
- Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST), BPS – 14: Intermediate with B.Ed. (Hons) (4 Years) or Graduate with B.Ed. (effective up to 2020) along with any of the following; Associate Degree in Education (effective up to 2020), B.Sc. (Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics), B.CS, M.CS, B.S (Any Computer Discipline), B.A (English), B.S (English), M.A (English), M.S (English).
- Early School Teacher (ECT), BPS – 15: Intermediate with B.Ed. (Hons) (4 Years) or Graduate with B.Ed. (effective up to 2020) along with any of the following; Diploma in Early Childhood Education/Kindergarten/Montessori, Diploma in Early Childhood Education Certificate accredited by STEDA (effective up to 2020), Associate Degree in Education (effective up to 2020).
Guidelines to Apply:
- The application form & Challan Form can be downloaded from the website of STS, i.e. https://sts.net.pk. or from here http://www.iba-suk.edu.pk/ibasuk/aboutiba/STS_SELD.aspx.
- The candidates shall have to deposit application processing challan of Rs.500/- for online application or Rs.600/- challan with application sent through courier services to STS.
- The fee challan can be deposited in any branch of Allied Bank Limited (ABL) of Pakistan.
- In case of candidate applies for more than one post then he/she must submit separate challan.
- The candidate should apply on the basis of availability of school vacancy in their taluka/town. The list of taluka/town is also hoisted on the official website of SELD, i.e. https://www.sindheducation.gov.pk/