For the job-seeking applicants, a fresh opportunity is there from Pakistan Army Ordnance Depot Quetta Cantt Jobs 2021 Employment Offers. The Ordnance Depot Quetta working under Pakistan Army is in probe of suitable, adroit, and caliber candidates are required to fill the following posts announced for the Pakistani Nationals.
Jobs to apply are (LDC (BPS-09), Civil Operator cum Lineman (BPS-07), USM (Labor) (BPS-01)) are the posts that need to be filled by the applicants before the due date given below in the how to apply section.
The overall qualification includes Matric and Primary qualification is required with per field expertise required to apply for these positions. The age limit for all jobs is 30 years whereas age relaxation will be given according to the policy of Govt. The quota is available for Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, Quetta as well as the natives of this city, are eligible to apply. So these are the details of this job one can read, ameliorate all the details, and then tap to apply. So now let’s tap towards its applying method.
Ordnance Depot Quetta Cantt Jobs 2021 Current Offers
Vacant Situations with Basic Pay Scales:
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Civil Operator cum Lineman (BPS-07)
- USM (Labor) (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Ordnance Depot Quetta Jobs:
- Interested candidates are required to send their handwritten application with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile and passport size photographs by mentioning the contact number should reach at the given address.
- Candidates have to attach the postal order of Rs. 300/ in favor of Commandant Officer Ordnance Depot is a must.
- The late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- The last date for applying is July 12, 2021.
- The name of the applied position should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- Only eligible and well-qualified candidates will be hired.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates.
Pakistan Army Jobs 2021
Last Date For Apply: July 12, 2021.
Address: Commandant Ordnance Depot, Quetta Cantt.