Central Ordnance Depot COD Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Pakistan Army for Store man Latest Advertisement is offering new opportunities to the interested candidates at Rawalpindi.
They are looking for educated, experienced, talented. skilled, motivated and hardworking candidates from Pakistani national. The candidates must have domicile of required area.
The candidates must fulfill the required eligibility criteria for the vacancies of Assistant, Data Entry Operator, UDC, Civilian Workshop Supervisor, LDC, Gatekeeper, Store man, Supervisor, Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, Metal Worker, Painter, Welder, Tailor, Cook, Searcher, USM posts in COD.
An attractive salary package will be given to the selected and desired candidates. The following posts are purely based on merit basis. Interested candidates must apply in full confidence. Further details are given below.
Check More Latest Govt Jobs 2019
Pakistan Army COD Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Advertisement Latest
- Location: Rawalpindi, Pakistan
- Posts: 18
- Vacancies: 210
- BPS: 1-15
- Age limit: 18 to 30 years
- Domicile: KPK, Balochistan, Pujab, Sindh, FATA
- Quota: Women, minority, merit, local
- Job Type: Permenant
- Gender: Male
- Salary: 15,000 to 35,000/ month
- Data Entry Operator
- Civilian Workshop Supervisor
- Store man
- Metal Worker
- Matric to Bachelors from HEC recognized institute/ university
- Minimum experience should be 06 months to 02 years in relevant field
- 03 years diploma in relative field
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Typing speed should be 30 WPM or 10000 WPH
- Should have the knowledge of computer
Last date to Apply:
- The last date for the application is 25th Feb 2019
How to Apply for Central Ordnance Depot COD Jobs 2019:
- Interested candidates write application on the plain paper with complete qualification, experience, date of birth, name, contact number and address and mention the post name.
- Along with application submit attested copies of educational record, experience certificates, diplomas, CNIC and recent passport size photograph.
- Send application to Commandant COD Rawalpindi.
- No TA/ DA would be given to the candidates.
- Incomplete application will not be entertained.
- Govt employees can apply through proper channel.
- Eligible candidates will receive separate call letter for test and interview.
- Bring original documents at the time of interview.
Central Ordnance Depot COD Jobs 2019