Check Latest Vacancies in Bank of Khyber BOK Jobs www.bok.com.pk/careers 2019 Latest Opportunities Advertisement.
Are you a business graduate searching for an executive job in the banking sector of Pakistan? If yes, we have good news for you through this article. Bank of Punjab has recently announced through an advertisement that it is recruiting highly qualified and experienced individuals for vacant positions of the Manager Operations
It should be noted that the selected individuals will be posted either in Peshawar or Karachi. So, if you interested to grab a key position in one of the most renowned banks of Pakistan and meeting the eligibility criteria of the above vacant positions, it is highly suggested that you should apply for these positions as soon as possible.
So, do not wait for the due date i.e. November 19, 2019. Apply online for the desired position and avail this golden opportunity. Complete details about the vacant positions and online application procedure is described vividly in the article below. So, read the article and get complete information regarding the Bank of Khyber jobs.
Jobs in BOK The Bank of Khyber is a provincial government bank of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which has its head office in Peshawar while 130 branches all over Pakistan. Currently, right now the bank is looking to fulfill 2 posts which have over 100 vacancies.
This is a great opportunity for all those who are looking for job opportunities in the banking sector. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for the BOK Jobs 2019 advertised posts. Each of the advertised posts has its own separate eligibility criteria and job placement.
Brief Introduction of Bank of Khyber, Pakistan
Established in 1991 through a parliamentary act, the Bank of Khyber is a vibrant bank owned by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. With its modern banking facilities, the Bank of Khyber enjoys the distinguished position of being among the only four state-owned banks of Pakistan.
The bank has 169 branches spread across the country and offers all the modern services which a customer expects from a 21st-century bank.
Since inception, the bank has not only served in the development of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa but also played a praiseworthy role in the economic progress of the country. The headquarters of the Bank of Khyber is located in Peshawar, Pakistan.
The job application will be done through online means only. So, all of those who are interested in the following proposition do check out the details of the vacancies, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and the application deadline.
BOK Jobs 2019 Bank of Khyber Latest Advertisement
Vacant Position in Bank of Khyber 2019
- Manager Operations
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Khyber Jobs 2019
- Domicile: Anywhere in Pakistan
- Gender: Male/Female
- Qualification: Bachelor’s degree from HEC recognized university.
- Experience: 08-10 years in relevant field
- Age Limit: 45-50 Year maximum, candidates having the distinction in relevant field can be awarded age relaxation
How to Apply for BOK Jobs 2019:
Applicants who are willing to apply for the above mentioned vacant positions announced by Bank of Khyber are requested to follow the online application procedure described below:
- Log into the bok.com.pk/careers. This link will direct you to the careers section of the Bank of Khyber official website.
- In this careers section, you will see the button “Online Recruitment System”. By clicking the button, you will be directed to “Auto-HRM Job Portal of Bank of Punjab”. Here you will have to first create your account by clicking on “sign-up”.
- In the sign-up section, you will have to complete a simple and short 3-step process i.e. filling up a short form, getting pin number through email, and finally entering the pin number and setting your password.
- Having completed these three easy steps, you will finally be able to upload a curriculum vitae and apply for the job.
- The last date to apply online for Bank of Khyber jobs is November 19, 2019. The online application system will be available round the clock. The portal will automatically deactivate after the application deadline.
- Candidates are not required to send a hard copy of the filled application form.
- Applicants possessing certifications, such as Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Bussiness Analysis Professional (CBAP) Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Institute of Banking Pakistan (IBP) and Prince2 will be preferred over the candidates not having these certifications.
- Since the Bank of Punjab is an equal opportunity employer, applicants both male/female belonging to any province of Pakistan are encouraged to apply for these distinguished positions.
- UAN Number: 091-111-95 95 95
- Call Center: 021-111 265 265
- Queries [email protected]
- The last due date of application submission is November 19, 2019
Bank of Khyber Jobs 2019
- If the candidate has obtained his/her degree from a foreign university then an equivalency certificate is required from HEC to validate the criteria by the Bank.
Latest Advertisement of BOK