Check Latest Vacancies in Bank of Khyber Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement Apply Online
Are you a business graduate searching for an executive job in the banking sector of Pakistan? If yes, we have good news for you. Bank of Punjab has recently announced through an advertisement that it is recruiting highly qualified and experienced individuals for vacant positions of the Regional Head Corporate & Commercial (Conventional).
So, if you interested to grab a key position in one of the most renowned banks of Pakistan and meeting the eligibility criteria of the above vacant positions, it is highly suggested that you should apply for these positions as soon as possible.
So, do not wait for the due date i.e. January 12, 2021. Apply online for the desired position and avail this golden opportunity. Complete details about the vacant positions and online application procedure is described vividly in the article below. So, read the article and get complete information regarding the Bank of Khyber jobs.
Jobs in BOK The Bank of Khyber is a provincial government bank of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa which has its head office in Peshawar while 130 branches all over Pakistan. Currently, right now the bank is looking to fulfill post
This is a great opportunity for all those who are looking for job opportunities in the banking sector. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for the BOK Jobs 2020 advertised posts. Each of the advertised posts has its own separate eligibility criteria and job placement.
Brief Introduction of Bank of Khyber, Pakistan
Established in 1991 through a parliamentary act, the Bank of Khyber is a vibrant bank owned by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. With its modern banking facilities, the Bank of Khyber enjoys the distinguished position of being among the only four state-owned banks of Pakistan.
The bank has 169 branches spread across the country and offers all the modern services which a customer expects from a 21st-century bank.
Since inception, the bank has not only served in the development of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa but also played a praiseworthy role in the economic progress of the country. The headquarters of the Bank of Khyber is located in Peshawar, Pakistan.
The job application will be done through online means only. So, all of those who are interested in the following proposition do check out the details of the vacancies, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and the application deadline.
BOK Jobs 2021 Bank of Khyber Latest Advertisement
Vacant Position in Bank of Khyber 2021
- Liquidity Risk Officer
- Credit Analyst – Consumer (Islamic)
- Branch Manager (Islamic)
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Khyber Jobs 2021
- Gender: Male/Female
- Qualification: MBA, M.Com, MBIT, Masters in Banking and/or Finance and/or Business, MA Economics, 04 years BBA (Hons) in the relevant discipline or any other equivalent related degree from an HEC recognized university with banking experience is required to apply.
- Experience: 07-10 years in relevant field
- Age Limit: Starting from 25 minimum to 28 Year maximum
How to Apply for BOK Jobs 2021:
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection way, so the interested candidates should make a request online through the official site of BOK or through web link given below.
- Applications after due date will not be entertained.
- Applicants who will get shortlisted will be called for an interview.
- Applicant must bring original document at the time of interview.
- The Bank reserves the right to select / reject any applicant at any point without allocating any justification.
- The applicants will not be entitled to TA / DA.
- UAN Number: 091-111-95 95 95
- Call Center: 021-111 265 265
- Queries [email protected]
- The last due date of application submission is January 12, 2021
Bank of Khyber Jobs 2021
- If the candidate has obtained his/her degree from a foreign university then an equivalency certificate is required from HEC to validate the criteria by the Bank.
Latest Advertisement of BOK