Looking for FPSC Jobs? Well then get all the latest updates of FPSC Jobs here with all the exclusive details at your service. Here on our page, you can find current updates regarding Latest and upcoming FPSC Jobs and not only this we also provide you with:
FPSC Jobs 2018 www.fpsc.gov.pk Apply Online Advertisement Latest
- FPSC Jobs Application Form
- Application Procedure
- Registration Dates
- Last Date of Submission
- Test Results
You also won’t have to be worrying about FPSC Jobs entry test as we will also be providing exclusive details on how you can prepare for its entrance exams.
FPSC (Federal Public Service Commission) is a federal agency of Pakistan that is responsible for recruiting talented civil servants and bureaucrats across the whole nation in the Government of Pakistan. The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British colonial rule in 1926. After independence, the Commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of Government of Pakistan Act. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973 and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working. The Commission has also been given administrative as well as, to some extent, financial autonomy to perform its functions independently.
Recruitment in FPSC Jobs are done in various categories and departments some of them are as follows:
- IT (Information & Technology)
Majorly the recruitment for FPSC Jobs is done through CCS Exams. For further details about upcoming and recent FPSC Job openings, you can also visit the official site of FPSC (http://www.fpsc.gov.pk ). We advise you to bookmark this page startjobs.pk so that you get notified whenever there is an update regarding FPSC Jobs.
Below you will be finding Latest FPSC Jobs for the current month and year in an organizes manner. You can also check out the eligibility criteria, how to apply and how to register yourself for FPSC Jobs.
FPSC Jobs 2018 www.fpsc.gov.pk Apply Online
|Date||Job Advertisement||Last Date|
|Sept 1 2018||FPSC Jobs Advertisement No 9 – 635 Vacancies||Sept 17 2018|
|Aug 04 2018||FPSC Advertisement 08 – 250 Vacancies||Aug 20 2018|
|July 23 2018||FPSC Jobs – Advertisement 07 – 257 Vacancies||Aug 6 2018|
|June 30 2018||FPSC Jobs – Advertisement 06||July 16 2018|
|June 3 2018||June 20 2018|
|June 2 2018||June 20 2018|
|May 28 2018||–|
FPSC is head by some of the most devoted and highly intellectual personnel of Pakistan. Many of us are unaware of the people who are behind this prestigious government body of Pakistan. So here we are enlisting the posts and the names of the people who are running this government body. The positions of these officers start with the top most to the least senior officer:
- Amir Tariq Zaman (FPSC Secretary)
- Tahir Iqbal (FPSC Chief IT)
- Ramiz Ahmed (FPSC Director General Recruitment)
- Sabina Qureshi (FPSC Director General Research)
- Raheela Tajwar (FPSC Director General Admin)
General Instructions for Submission of Application for FPSC Jobs:
So here we are going to tell you about how you can apply for the recruitments through online basis. Well, all the applications for recruitment of posts BS-16 and above are done through online basis. For this the candidate must have to visit the official site of FPSC which is www.fpsc.gov.pk It is not necessary that all the candidates have to submit their application online, candidates who do not have the internet facility can also submit their applications manually addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
All the posts have different application fee such as the rate of application fee for BS-16 & 17 is Rs.300/-, Rs.750/- for BS-18, Rs.1200/- for BS-19 and Rs.1500/- for BS-20 and above.
- The fee must be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government Treasury, or in a branch of the National Bank of Pakistan, or in a state treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of the Government under the account head “C02101-Organs of State Exam Fee (FPSC Receipt)”.
- Once the fee has been paid it will not be refunded in any case.
- The candidate’s name with CNIC number, case number, name of the post and the treasury at which the fee is deposited should be clearly entered in the treasury receipt. Blank copies of the treasury Challan can be downloaded from the website of FPSC.
Rejection of Application:
Written below are the cases in which application will get cancelled:
- Application not received on or before the last due date.
- Fee not being deposited on or before the last due date.
- Candidate being underage or overage.
- Candidate not possessing domicile of certain required one.
- No proof of academic qualification.
- Educational qualification is irrelevant and not according to advertised one.
- Not fulfilling the educational criteria.
- Candidate not possessing the desired experience.
- Relevant experience is short.
- Departmental permission certificate has been refused.
- Application form not filled.
- Submission of non-attested copies of required documents.
Examination & Test Centres:
- Besides Islamabad, the FPSC holds Examinations/Tests at Provincial Headquarters i.e. Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta and Regional Offices at Multan, Sukkur, D.I. Khan and Gilgit in addition to above at Skardu, if there are sufficient number of candidates for these places. If not, candidates will be required to appear at other centres at the discretion of the Commission. The Commission does not pay any traveling or daily allowance, or any other expenditure incurred by a candidate.
- Appearance in the screening (MCQ) test/ written (descriptive) test and in the interview(s) as and when fixed, as specified under Para-16 below, shall be mandatory for all candidates including those who applied with foreign addresses against all BS-16 and above/ equivalent posts advertised by the FPSC.
Examination Test Paper Pattern for BS-18 & 19:
We are posting here the paper pattern from which the Test for BS-18 & 19 comes:
Written (Descriptive) Test comprising two papers of 100 marks each will be held for all applicants as detailed below:
Paper one for all posts in BS-18 and BS-19.
- English Essay 50 Marks
- English (Composition, précis, Grammar and Translation) 50 Marks.
Paper Two (General Management Posts)
- Public Administration & Office Management 50 Marks.
- Human Resource, Financial Management, Quality Management and Information Technology 50 Marks.
Paper Two (Professional or Technical Posts)
- I) Public Administration, Human Resource and Financial Management relating to his field 20 Marks.
- II) Specialized Paper relating to the Qualification subjects and profession of the post 80 Marks.
In order to qualify the threshold for Written (Descriptive) Examination is 40 percent in each paper and those candidates who qualify in Written (Descriptive) Examination will be called in for interviews in the ratio of 1:5 for all merit/ regional quota posts.
Examination Test Paper Pattern for BS-20 & 21:
For BS-20 and BS-21 posts. I.) Written Test comprising one paper of 100 marks viz; English Essay or Case Study relating to the field of post will be held for all applicants.
In-Eligibility Criteria for FPSC:
As per the Federal Public Service Commission selection criteria the following candidates are not eligible to apply for FPSC jobs:
- Those who have been terminated from the armed forces.
- All those who have been declared unfit by CMB/CMH.
- Those who have rejected thrice by Armed forces in initial selection system.
- Rejected by ISBB once for specific higher education courses.
- Ejected from the Government services.
- The ones who are found guilty by the court in any illegal activities.
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.
Imran Khan’s Job Creation Plan:
The newly elected Prime Minister Imran Khan has vowed that he and would be creating 10 million jobs for the youth of Pakistan. This is a very good news for our young generation as the employment opportunities for our youth would grow and this will prove beneficial to the economy of Pakistan in the long term. So yes, we can expect that in the upcoming time you can see more of FPSC and other provinces service commissions jobs increasing such as in PPSC, SPSC, KPSC and BPSC.
Contact Centre of FPSC:
Below here we are mentioning all of the FPSC offices across Pakistan if you ever feel the need to contact or to visit then you can do so easily.
31-Civic Centre, Mustafa Town,
Wahdat Road, Lahore
Federal Public Service Commission,
Agha Khan Road, Sector F 5/1,
Ph: 051-9205075 (25 lines)
H.M.2 Bath Island, Karachi
Plot No.29, Behind Rehman Medical Complex,
Sector B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar
No.758/A/A-2, Sharah Samungli,
Jinnah Town, Quetta.
House No.10, Haider Street,
Shalimar Colony Multan.
Bungalow No. B-41,
Professor Co-Operative Housing Society,
Shikarpur Road, Sukkur.
House No.30, Shami Road, D.I.Khan Cantt.
House No.1, Gulsher Colony,
Eidgha Road, Konodas,
Near Sakarkovi, Opposite Amphary, Gilgit.