Are you a professor or a nurse? Would you like to work in your profession with Federal Government of Pakistan? If yes, then you must apply abruptly because this is an excellent opportunity for you all. Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced FPS Jobs for more than 257 jobs for head nurses, charge nurses, professors and associate professors.
FPSC Jobs Advertisement 7
If you want to apply for FPSC Jobs for head nurses, charge nurses, professors and associate professors then read the details provided below, to apply for the job that suits best your qualification:
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced FPSC Jobs that offers more than 257 job openings with multiple vacancies in different departments.
- 7 Associate Professors (BS-19)
- 4 Professors (BS-20)
- 5 Head Nurses (BS-17)
- 241 Charge Nurses (BA-16)
The candidates are required to check the official FPSC Advertisement, which is provided below to know the eligible age for each job mentioned below. Whereas, the general minimum eligible age is 20 years old and maximum required age is 52 years in order to be eligible for the candidate for the FPSC Jobs. A general age relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years is eligible to all the candidates.
The applicants are required to have any of the following academic degrees:
- MBBS or M.Sc.
- Sc. / Ph.D. / FCPS / MD / MS / M.Phil. / DPH
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Registered Nurse or Midwife with PNC.
The candidates are required to provide attested copies of the following documents:
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Education Certificates (Matriculation, Intermediate certificates, Bachelors and Master’s certificates, M.Phil and Ph.D Degrees)
- Experience Certificates (where required)
- Domicile certificate
- Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of existing government servants)
How to Apply?
- The candidates are required to apply online for FPSC Jobs on the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e. http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/ and download the challan form from the same.
- The application processing fees for each position according to BPS is listed below:
- 300 for BPS-16 and BPS-17
- 750 for BPS-18
- 1200 for BPS-19
- 1500 for BPS-20 and BPS-21
- The challan must be paid in the nearest Government Treasury, National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) under the account head of C02101 – Organs of State Examination Fees realized by FPSC.
Admission Test: The candidates applying for the position of BPS-16 and BPS-17 will be required to give a Multiple Choice Question Test and for BPA-18 and above will be required to give a descriptive written test that will be conducted on 18th August 2018, Saturday and onwards.
The official Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) is provided at the end. Keep visiting our website https://startjobs.pk/for more Federal Government of Pakistan job updates every now and then.