www.fpsc.gov.pk FPSC Jobs Advertisement No 9 September 2018: Are you a Secondary School Teacher or Engineer. Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced FPSC Jobs for both Pakistani prospects looking for jobs on diploma, bachelors, masters, MBBS and Ph.D basis from all over Pakistan.
If you are interested to apply for FPSC Jobs 2018 then read till the end.
FPSC Jobs 2018 For Teachers, & Assistants (Jobs Description):
Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced 597+ FPSC Jobs offering multiple job openings to Pakistani prospects in multiple sectors from secondary school teaching to engineers to directors and secretaries.
Available Job Positions:
The FPSC Jobs has announced more than 587 job vacancies for different positions that are listed below along with their basic pay scales:
- 1 Deputy Solicitor (BS – 19)
- 1 Admin Officer (BS – 17)
- 1 Assistant Professor (Mathematics) (Female) (BS – 18)
- 1 Senior Librarian (BS – 18)
- 11 Data Processing Officers (BS – 17)
- 1 Consulting Physician (Cardiology) (BS – 20)
- 1 Assistant Professor (Statistics) (Male) (BS – 18)
- 15 System Analysts (BS – 17)
- 6 Assistant Private Secretaries (BS – 16)
- 1 Assistant Executive Engineer (BS – 17 plus Special Pay @ 25% of the Basic Pay)
- 1 Test Development Specialist (BS – 18)
- 5 Drawing Masters (Male) (BS – 16)
- 8 Drawing Mistress (BS – 16)
- 206 Secondary School Teachers (Sst) (Female) (BS – 17)
- 270 Secondary School Teachers (Sst) (Male) (BS – 17)
- 1 Civilian Medical Practitioner (Cmp) (BS – 17)
- 1 Instructor (BS – 18)
- 4 Director (BS – 19)
- 2 Deputy Director Generals (BS – 20)
- 1 Senior Instructor (BS – 19)
- 1 Assistant Private Secretary (BS – 16)
- 1 Foreman (BS – 16)
- 36 Assistant Private Secretaries (BS – 16)
- 11 Data Processing Assistants (BS – 16)
- Diploma (Fine Arts / Drawing / Associate Engineering in Mechanical)
- Bachelors (Statistics / Economics / Mathematics / Law or equivalent)
- Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical / Agriculture / Industrial Engineering)
- Masters (Statistics / Mathematics / Economics / Sociology / Library Science / Information Science / Computer Science / Commerce)
- M.A (Education) or M.A (EPM)
- MBBS or equivalent
- Ph.D (Mathematics / Statistics)
How to Apply?
- The candidates are required to apply online for FPSC Jobs on the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e. https://www.fpsc.gov.pk and download the challan form from the same.
- The application processing fees for each position according to BPS is listed below:
- 300 for BPS-16 and BPS-17
- 750 for BPS-18
- 1200 for BPS-19
- 1500 for BPS-20 and BPS-21
- The challan must be paid in the nearest Government Treasury, National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) under the account head of C02101 – Organs of State Examination Fees realized by FPSC.
- After paying the challan the applicants can apply online by entering their details on the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website.
- First download challan form from fpsc site,
- Go to NATIONAL BANK.deposit the amount.
- Then come back to home and start applying online ,there you will enter challan reciept number which you received from bank…
- After successful online apply you don’t need to send any form,any document to any address..just keep the challan form on which you deposited fees.
- At the time of test you will be allowed to enter the centre by showing this challan receipt..
- Roll no slips will also be uploaded a week before the test.
The candidates are required to provide attested copies of the following documents:
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- Education Certificates (Matriculation, Intermediate certificates, Bachelors and Master’s certificates, M.Phil and Ph.D Degrees)
- Experience Certificates (where required)
- Domicile certificate
- Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of existing government servants)
The candidates applying for the position of BPS-16 and BPS-17 will be required to give a Multiple Choice Question Test and for BPS-18 and above will be required to give a descriptive written test. The admission certificates will be updated in the General Recruitment section of the Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) website, i.e. https://fpsc.gov.pk by 19th October 2018, Friday and the tests will be conducted from 11th November 2018, Saturday and onwards.
The official FPSC Jobs advertisement is provided below.
For more FPSC Job 2018 information and updates in the near future keep visiting our website https://startjobs.pk/ and subscribe to our website by clicking the bell icon provided below to keep receiving the latest job scholarship, internship, fellowship and job updates in the future.