Check Latest FPSC Jobs March Advertisement No. 03/2019 Apply Online | The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced various job posts available in their department for the year 2019.
Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. The available vacancies have their own separate eligibility criteria and quota reserved as per province wise.
Both male and female candidates are welcomed to apply. You can also check out the official advertisement of FPSC Jobs (Advertisement No. 3/2019) published in the Dawn Newspaper of Sunday, 03rd March 2019.
Latest More Government Jobs: Click Here
FPSC Jobs March Advertisement No. 03/2019 Latest Opportunity
So, if you are interested in the following proposition then do check out the available job vacancies listed below with their details of how you can apply for them.
Water Resources Section, Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
- Chief BPS-20 – 01 Post is available.
- 07 Assistant Private Secretary BPS-16 – 07 Posts are available.
- 01 Inspector Photo BPS-16 – 01 Post is available.
Pakistan Military Accounts Department, Ministry of Defence
- 04 Assistant Private Secretary BPS-16 – 04 Posts are available.
- 13 Computer Operator BPS-16 – 13 Posts are available.
Armed Forces Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine, Ministry of Defence
- 01 Radiologist BPS-18 – 01 Post is available.
Devolution & Area Development (Rural Development & Rural Planning) Section, Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
- 01 Assistant Chief BPS-18 – 01 Post is available.
Pakistan Planning & Management Institute, Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform
- 01 Director General BPS-20 – 01 Post is available.
Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training
- 02 Research Associate / Officer BPs-17 – 02 Posts are available.
- 01 Monitoring Officer BPS-16 – 01 Post is available.
Military Intelligence Cyber Unit (MICU/MI-22)/GHQ, MI DTE Ministry of Defence
- 18 Officer IT Expert -III BPs-17 – 18 Post are available.
- 04 Officer IT Expert-I BPS-19 – 04 Post are available.
- 09 Officer IT Expert-II BPs-18 – 09 Post are available.
733 Field Interrogation Centre / GHQ, MI DTE Ministry of Defence
- 01 General Staff Officer-III (IT Expert) BPS-17 – 01 Post is available.
Headquarter Military Intelligence, MI DTE Ministry of Defence
- 06 General Staff Officer-III (Tech Expert) BPS-17 – 01 Posts are available.
Headquarter 424 Intelligence Group & 5X Operational Intelligence Battalions/ GHQ, MI DTE Ministry of Defence
- 04 Technical Expert BPS-17 – 01 Posts are available.
School of Military Intelligence, Ministry of Defense
- 01 Medical Officer BPS-17 – 01 Post is available.
- Each and every post above has its own separate eligibility criteria.
- To check out the eligibility criteria, please refer to the original advertisement of FPSC attached below for your reference.
Deadline Date of Application:
- The last date to submit your application is 18th March 2019. After this due date no applications shall be accepted.
How to Apply For FPSC Jobs?
- The applicants are requested to first check if they are meeting the desired eligibility criteria which is mentioned in the advertisement given below.
- All the of the interested applicants must visit the official site of FPSC fpsc.gov.pk
- Manual application can also be done by writing a handwritten application with providing complete information to the Secretary of FPSC.
- All of the applicants will have to pay a compulsory test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 & Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts. The test fee can be paid at National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or in the State Treasury Department.
- All of the applicants have to given a compulsory Entry Test comprising of FPSC Screening (MCQ’s) and written descriptive test. These tests will be held on 16th June 2019.
- Please check out the official advertisement of FPSC attached below or visit the official site of FPSC fpsc.gov.pk
FPSC Jobs March 2019