Check Latest FPSC Advertisement No. 06/2019 MAY Apply Online | The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced various job posts available in their department for the year 2019.
Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. The available vacancies have their own separate eligibility criteria and quota reserved as per province wise.
Both male and female candidates are welcomed to apply. You can also check out the official advertisement of FPSC Jobs (Advertisement No. 6/2019) published in the Dawn Newspaper of Friday 31 May 2019.
Latest More Government Jobs: Click Here
FPSC Advertisement No. 06/2019 May Latest Opportunities
So, if you are interested in the following proposition then do check out the available job vacancies listed below with their details of how you can apply for them.
PERMANENT, REMOUNT VETERINARY AND FARMS DIRECTORATE, GHQ, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
- EXECUTIVE VETERINARY OFFICER (BS-19) – 08 Post are available.
ARMED FORCES INSTITUTE OF REHABILITATION MEDICINE, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
- REHABILITATION SPECIALIST (BS-18) – 03 Post are available.
NATIONAL HISTORY AND LITERARY HERITAGE DIVISION
- SYSTEM ANALYST (BS-17)– 01 Post is available.
MINISTRY OF NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICES, REGULATIONS AND COORDINATION.
- MEDICAL OFFICER (BS-17) – 06 Post are available.
ECONOMIC AFFAIRS DIVISION, MINISTRY OF FINANCE, REVENUE & ECONOMIC
- DATA PROCESSING ASSISTANT (BS-16) – 02 Post are available.
PAKISTAN NAVY, MINISTRY OF DEFENCE
- 2ND ENGINEER (ELECTRONICS) (SYSTEM ENGINEER PCBRF) (BS-18) – 01 Post is available.
NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS COMMISSION (NIRC), MINISTRY OF OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS & HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
- REGISTRAR TRADE UNION (BS-20) – 01 Post is available.
SURVEY OF PAKISTAN
- DEPUTY DIRECTOR (BS-18)– 2 Post are available.
FEDERAL INVESTIGATION AGENCY
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (INVESTIGATION) (BS-17) – 33 Post are available.
FEDERAL SEED CERTIFICATION AND REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
- SEED ANALYST (BS-17) – 25 Post are available.
AGRICULTURE, LIVESTOCK AND FISHERIES DEPARTMENT
- VETERINARY OFFICER (BS-17) – 08 Post are available.
- Each and every post above has its own separate eligibility criteria.
- To check out the eligibility criteria, please refer to the original advertisement of FPSC attached below for your reference.
Deadline Date of Application:
- The last date to submit your application is June 24, 2019. After this due date, no applications shall be accepted.
How to Apply For FPSC Advertisement 06 2019
- The applicants are requested to first check if they are meeting the desired eligibility criteria which are mentioned in the advertisement given below.
- All the of the interested applicants must visit the official site of FPSC fpsc.gov.pk
- The manual application can also be done by writing a handwritten application by providing complete information to the Secretary of FPSC.
- All of the applicants will have to pay a compulsory test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 & Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts. The test fee can be paid at National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or in the State Treasury Department.
- All of the applicants have to give a compulsory Entry Test comprising of FPSC Screening (MCQ’s) and written descriptive test. These tests will be held on 30th August 2019.
- Please check out the official advertisement of FPSC attached below or visit the official site of FPSC fpsc.gov.pk
FPSC Advertisement 06 2019