Check Latest FPSC Advertisement No.03/2020 Apply Online Latest Opportunities | The Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC) has announced various job posts available in their department for the year 2020.
Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. The available vacancies have their own separate eligibility criteria and quota reserved as per province wise.
Both male and female candidates are welcomed to apply. You can also check out the official advertisement of FPSC Jobs (Advertisement No. 03/2020 published in the Dawn Newspaper of 29 Feb 2020. Positions are Demonstrator, Inspector , Public Relation Officer, Medical Officer, Network / System Administrator, Appraising/Valuation Officer, Associate Professor.
Latest More Government Jobs: Click Here
FPSC Advertisement No. 03/2020 March Latest Opportunities
So, if you are interested in the following proposition then do check out the available job vacancies listed below with their details of how you can apply for them.
- Demonstrator (BS-17)
- Inspector (BS-16)
- Public Relation Officer (BS-16)
- Medical Officer (BS-17)
- Network / System Administrator (BS-17)
- Appraising/Valuation Officer (BS-16)
- Associate Professor (BS-19)
- Each and every post above has its own separate eligibility criteria.
- To check out the eligibility criteria, please refer to the original advertisement of FPSC attached below for your reference.
Deadline Date of Application:
- The last date to submit your application is March 16, 2020. After this due date, no applications shall be accepted.
How to Apply For FPSC Advertisement 3 2020
- The applicants are requested to first check if they are meeting the desired eligibility criteria which are mentioned in the advertisement given below.
- All the of the interested applicants must visit the official site of FPSC fpsc.gov.pk
- The manual application can also be done by writing a handwritten application by providing complete information to the Secretary of FPSC.
- All of the applicants will have to pay a compulsory test fee of Rs. 300/ for BPS-16 & 17, Rs. 750/ for BPS-18, Rs. 1200/ for BS-19 & Rs. 1500/ for BS-20 & above posts. The test fee can be paid at the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP) or in the State Treasury Department.
- All of the applicants have to give a compulsory Entry Test comprising of FPSC Screening (MCQ’s) and written descriptive test. These tests will be held on March 16, 2020.
- Please check out the official advertisement of FPSC attached below or visit the official site of FPSC fpsc.gov.pk
FPSC Advertisement 3 2020