PPSC Jobs Test Syllabus & Old Sample Paper Advertisement No 25/2020. Online applications are required from the candidates otherwise, the application will not be accepted.
The age limit prescribed by the organization is 25 to 50 years for males and 25 to 53 years for a female. All genders i.e Male, Female & Shemale are applicable for the vacancies. Candidates have 1-3 years experienced in their relevant field.
The jobs given to the candidates are on a contract basis / regular basis. The BPS is 16 to 17. There are 88 posts available for the interested candidates. A written test/interview would be taken for the two posts. The test contains 100 MCQs and the duration is 90 min. 80% of questions related to qualification and 20% to general knowledge. For more details visit the PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk.
PPSC Jobs Advertisement no 25/2020 Apply Online
Latest PPSC Jobs 2020: CLICK HERE
Vacant Positions in the Public Prosecution Department:
- Additional Prosecutor General
Vacant Positions in the Planning and Development Board:
Vacant Positions in the Rawalpindi Development Authority:
- Assistant Director (Finance)
- Assistant Director Administration / Land Development & Estate Management
- Assistant Director Engineering (Civil) / Quality Control
Vacant Positions in the Punjab Employees Social Security Institution:
- Medical Technologist (Nuclear Medicine)
- Medical Lab Technologist
Vacant Positions in the Labour & Human Resource Department:
- Labour Officer
For a complete list of vacancies please check the following PPSC Advertisement 25/2020.
- Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Faisalabad, Rahim Yar Khan, Sargodha, Sialkot, Sahiwal,
How to Apply For PPSC Advertisement 2020
Candidates submit their application by the following instruction given on the website of PPSC. The applicant is required to submit their application by online process. To appear in test/interview only original valid CNIC will be accepted. 01 set of photocopy of all documents is required for all Assistant Professor posts. Candidates must have domicile of Punjab. It is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs 600/- in State Bank or any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan. Disable person does not need to deposit application fees.
- All of the interested applicants must first check their eligibility from the below-attached advertisement of PPSC Jobs.
- All of the applicants can apply through this link. Or you can also visit the official site of PPSC ppsc.gov.pk
- A mandatory test fee of Rs.600 needs to be deposited in favor of PPSC in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan / Government Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan.
- The application procedure is online only.
- Only those shortlisted candidates who pass the entry test will be called in for the interview process.
- All of the candidates coming in for interviews are required to bring in their original documents with them.
- The application portal will close after the given due date.
- For more information and details check out the advertisement attached below, or you can also visit the official site of PPSC.
PPSC Advertisement no 23/2020
Last Date to Apply / Deadline:
The last date is September 25, 2020.