PPSC Jobs Test Syllabus & Old Sample Paper Advertisement 2021. Online applications are required from the candidates otherwise, the application will not be accepted.
The age limit prescribed by the organization is 25 to 50 years for males and 25 to 53 years for a female. All genders i.e Male, Female & Shemale are applicable for the vacancies. Candidates have 1-3 years of experience in their relevant field.
The jobs given to the candidates are on a contract basis / regular basis. The BPS is 16 to 17. There are 50 posts available for interested candidates. A written test/interview would be taken for the two posts. The test contains 100 MCQs and the duration is 90 min. 80% of questions related to qualification and 20% to general knowledge. For more details visit the PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk.
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 4/2021 Apply Online
Latest PPSC Jobs 2021: CLICK HERE
Vacant Positions in the Women Development Department:
- Gender Monitoring Specialist (BS-17)
Vacant Positions in the Special Education Department:
- Lecturer Punjabi (BS-17), Lecturer in Audiology (BS-17)
Vacant Positions in the Revenue Department:
- Stenographer (BS-16) for Deputy Commissioner Rawalpindi
- Junior Computer Operator (BS-12) (Deputy Commissioner Chakwal
Vacant Positions in the Board of Revenue Punjab:
- Stenographer (BS-15)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- Assistant (BS-16)
Vacant Positions in the Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department:
- Deputy Director (Advisory Wing)
- Lahore, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala, Multan, Faisalabad, Rahim Yar Khan, Sargodha, Sialkot, Sahiwal,
How to Apply For PPSC Advertisement no 4/2021
Candidates submit their applications by the following instruction given on the website of PPSC. The applicant is required to submit their application by online process. To appear in test/interview only original valid CNIC will be accepted. 01 set of photocopy of all documents is required for all Assistant Professor posts. Candidates must have a domicile of Punjab. It is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs 600/- in State Bank or any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan. Disabled person does not need to deposit application fees.
- Interested candidates meeting criteria may apply online at the official site of PPSC or through web link given below.
- The last date for submission of the application is March 10, 2021.
- Candidates willing to apply have to deposit Rs. 600/- as test fee in favor of PPSC.
- Test Fee can be deposited in any Branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- After registration procedure roll number slips for written test and test schedule will be available on official site of PPSC and it will be communicated to the eligible candidate via SMS.
- After the written test, only qualified candidates will be called for interview for which every candidate should bring original documents.
PPSC Advertisement no 4/2021
Last Date to Apply / Deadline:
The last date is March 10, 2021.