Get PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2021 for Stenographer in PPSC Advertisement No. 21/2021 from this page. Today on 04th August 2021, latest jobs are announced in various Departments working under Punjab Government Such as (Punjab Police Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Labour & Human Resource Department, Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department, Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department) for which applications are invited from the Punjab Domiciled candidates Male, Female & Shemale for the following positions published after this paragraph.
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer Jobs in Punjab Police Department:
- For Stenographer, Bachelors Degree (2nd Division) from a University recognized by HEC with 70 words per minute shorthand speed in English and 40 words per minute computer typing speed. Three months certificate in MS Office from a recognized institute is compulsory.
For all other PPSC Jobs announced in Advertisement 21/2021 require BDS / MBBS / DAE / BSc / B.Arch. degrees in the relevant discipline as per the demand of vacancies.
PPSC Stenographer in Punjab Police Jobs 2021 Vacancies Apply Online
Vacant Positions in the Punjab Police Department:
Vacant Positions in the Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- Associate Professor Operative Dentistry
Vacant Positions in the Labour & Human Resource Department:
- Sub Engineer
Vacant Positions in the Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department:
- Assistant Director (Architect)
Vacant Positions in the Primary & Secondary Healthcare Department:
- Women Medical Officers
For Complete List of Vacancies, Please Examine following Job Advertisement.
How to Apply for PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2021:
- All the willing applicants are required to apply online from the official site of PPSC or from the given link below to access the online application form.
- The applicants have to deposit the test fee of Rs. 600/ for all positions in favor of PPSC in NBP, SBP Bank or Government Treasury.
- The last date for the online submission of the application is August 23, 2021.
- Editing options are lying till the closing date of application submission.
- The applicants living in abroad countries but are having the domicile of Punjab needs to pay the test fee in the Pakistan Embassy of that residing country.
PPSC Advertisement No. 21/2021
The last date is August 23, 2021