Check Latest PPSC Jobs 1300+ Vacancies Advertisement No 16/2019 Apply Online | The Punjab Public Service Commission has announced professional jobs vacancies in the in Agriculture Department, Punjab Special Education Department, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department, Primary & Secondary HealthCare Department, Specialized HealthCare & Medical Education Department, Punjab Police (Special Branch), Mines & Minerals Department, Youth Affair, Sports Archaeology & Tourism Department, Women Development Department for 2019.
These are contract-based jobs, but the duration can be increased if satisfactory performance is shown. These jobs are for Punjab domiciled based candidates only for which both Male and Female candidates are eligible.
Handsome and market based competitive salaries will be offered to the candidates ranging from PKR 50,000 to 150,000/- per month.
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 16/2019 Vacancies
The vacancies needed to be fulfilled are in the Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department. For these posts, the candidates must be degrees and postgraduate qualifications such as MBBS, MD, FCPS, MS, FRCS, MRCP, MPhil, DSc with relevant Diploma. For more information such as the available posts and their application procedure check out the details given below.
Available Posts at Agriculture Department
- 04 Research Officer (BS-17)
Available Posts at Punjab Special Education Department
- 27 Junior Special Education Teachers (BS-16)
- 15 Senior Special Education Teachers (BS-17)
Available Posts at Punjab Police (Special Branch)
- 54 Data Entry Operators (BS-12)
Available Posts at the Women Development Department
- 01 Assistant Director (BS-17)
Available Posts at Mines & Minerals Department
- 02 Computer Programmer (BS-17)
- 01 Assistant Director (BS-17)
- 05 Development Officers (BS-17)
- 02 Hardware Technicians (BS-16)
- 01 Development Officer (BS-16)
- 01 Manager Basin Studies (BS-18)
- 01 Mineral Development Officer (BS-18)
- 01 Deputy Manager (BS-17)
- 02 Assistant Directors (BS-17)
- 01 Survey & Drawing Officer (BS-16)
Available Posts at Youth Affair, Sports Archaeology & Tourism Department
- 31 Divisional Coach (BS-16)
- 30 Tehsil Support Officers (BS-16)
Available Posts at Specialized HealthCare & Medical Education Department
- 29 Senior Registrar (BS-18)
- 31 Senior Registrar Paediatric Surgery (BS-18)
- 03 Senior Registrar Development Pediatrics (BS-18)
- 09 Senior Registrar Cardiac Surgery (BS-18)
- 10 Senior Registrar Radiology (BS-18)
Available Posts at Primary & Secondary HealthCare Department
- 43 Consultant Cardiologist (BS-18)
- 12 Consultant Psychiatrist (BS-18)
Available Posts at Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department:
- 02 Senior Registrars (BS-18)
Last Date for Application Registration:
- The last date to apply is 03 Jun 2019.
- Please refer to the attached advertisement below. Both of the above posts have separate eligibility criteria and requirements.
How to Apply For PPSC Advertisement 16 2019
- All of the interested applicants must first check their eligibility from the below-attached advertisement of PPSC Jobs.
- All of the applicants can apply through this link. Or you can also visit the official site of PPSC ppsc.gov.pk
- A mandatory test fee of Rs.600 needs to be deposited in favor of PPSC in any branch of National Bank of Pakistan / Government Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan.
- The application procedure is online only.
- Only those shortlisted candidates who pass the entry test will be called in for the interview process.
- All of the candidates coming in for interviews are required to bring in their original documents with them.
- The application portal will close after the given due date.
- For more information and details check out the advertisement attached below, or you can also visit the official site of PPSC.
PPSC Advertisement 16 2019