Check Latest PPSC Jobs Vacancies Advertisement No 24/2019 Apply Online | The Punjab Public Service Commission has announced professional job vacancies in the Punjab Irrigation Department, Labour & Human Resource Department Directorate General of Labour Welfare Punjab, Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department,Environmental Protection Department, Punjab Civil Secretariat / S&GAD, Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department for 2019.
These are contract-based jobs, but the duration can be increased if satisfactory performance is shown. These jobs are for Punjab domiciled based candidates only for which both Male and Female candidates are eligible.
Handsome and market based competitive salaries will be offered to the candidates ranging from PKR 50,000 to 150,000/- per month.
PPSC Jobs Advertisement No 24/2019 Vacancies
The vacancies needed to be fulfilled are in the Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department. For these posts, the candidates must be degrees and postgraduate qualifications such as Masters, Bachelors, MBBS, MD, FCPS, MS, FRCS, MRCP, MPhil, DSc with relevant Diploma. For more information such as the available posts and their application procedure check out the details given below.
Available Posts at Punjab Irrigation Department
- Sub-Engineer (BS-14)
Available Posts at Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Additonal Director
- Additional Solicitor
Available Posts at Specialized Healthcare & Medical Education Department
- Senior Registrar Peadiatric ENT (BS-16)
- Assitant Professor Pediatric (BS-18)
Available Posts at Punjab Civil Secretariat / S&GAD
- Stenographer (BS-15)
Available Post at Environmental Protection Department
- Assistant Director (Legal) (BS-17)
Available Post at Labour & Human Resource Department Directorate General of Labour Welfare Punjab
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
Last Date for Application Registration:
- The last date to apply is 16 Aug 2019
- Please refer to the attached advertisement below. Both of the above posts have separate eligibility criteria and requirements.
How to Apply For PPSC Advertisement 24 2019
- All of the interested applicants must first check their eligibility from the below-attached advertisement of PPSC Jobs.
- All of the applicants can apply through this link. Or you can also visit the official site of PPSC ppsc.gov.pk
- A mandatory test fee of Rs.600 needs to be deposited in favor of PPSC in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan / Government Treasury / State Bank of Pakistan.
- The application procedure is online only.
- Only those shortlisted candidates who pass the entry test will be called in for the interview process.
- All of the candidates coming in for interviews are required to bring in their original documents with them.
- The application portal will close after the given due date.
- For more information and details check out the advertisement attached below, or you can also visit the official site of PPSC.
Advertisement No 24 2019