Apply For Latest Career Opportunity in PPSC Jobs 2020 for Senior Instructor (BS-18), Veterinary Officer (Health / Research) (BS-17), Veterinary Officer / Livestock Production Officer / Instructor (Training & Coordination) (BS-17) in Advertisement 37/2020.
It is high time that applicants from Punjab province, domicile holders of Punjab who are looking for government jobs apply for the jobs offered in Zakat & Ushr Department, Information & Culture Department Punjab Council of the Arts Punjab, Lahore.
In this post you can find all the details regarding Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore Jobs offered in the PPSC Advertisement 37/2020 including positions, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and deadline details. Keep going through the post until the end to avail the most out of this post.
Check More Latest Government Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2020 Advertisement 37/2020 Latest Vacancies
PPSC has announced 20 vacancies in the below listed various different departments of Punjab Public Service Commission ranging from a pay scale of BS-17 to BS-18. The details regarding the job openings are provided here:
Position Available in Livestock & Dairy Development Department:
- Veterinary Officer (Health / Research) (BS-17)
- Veterinary Officer / Livestock Production Officer / Instructor (Training & Coordination) (BS-17)
- Agriculture Officer (BS-17)
Position Available in Communication & Works Department:
- Junior Research Officer (BS-17)
Position Available in Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department:
- Network Administrator (BS-16)
- Remote Sensing Analyst (BS-17)
Position Available in Housing Urban Development & Public Health Engineering Department:
- Assistant Director (Architecture) (BS-17)
- Assistant Director (Budget) (BS-17)
Age: The minimum age required for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs, Lahore is 30 to 38 years of age.
Gender Preference: Both males and females are eligible to apply, however, transgenders are encouraged to apply for PPSC 20/2020.
Education: Candidates bearing a minimum education qualification of Graduation to Masters. are eligible to apply for PPSC jobs in various departments.
How to Apply For PPSC Advertisement 37/2020 Jobs
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website. The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before Aug 26, 2020 There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.
PPSC Advertisement 37/2020 Jobs
The last date to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs in Punjab Police Department, Planning and Development Department, Transport Department and Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department of the Government of Punjab is January 07, 2021.