Apply For Latest Career Opportunity in PPSC Jobs 2019 for Research Officer, Deputy Director (Divisional), Assistant Director (Digital Art), IT Administrator, Assistant Director (Visual Art), Assistant Director (Music), Assistant Director ICH, Deputy Director (Development), Research Officer (ICH), Quality Assurance Manager, Procurement Specialist, Program Officer, Communication & Marketing Officer, Assistant Director (Dance) in Advertisement 22/2019.
It is high time that applicants from Punjab province, domicile holders of Punjab who are looking for government jobs apply for the jobs offered in Zakat & Ushr Department, Information & Culture Department Punjab Council of the Arts Punjab, Lahore.
In this post you can find all the details regarding Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore Jobs offered in the PPSC Advertisement 22/2019 including positions, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and deadline details. Keep going through the post until the end to avail the most out of this post.
Check More Latest Government Jobs: Click Here
PPSC Jobs 2019 Advertisement 22/2019 Latest Vacancies
PPSC has announced 34 vacancies in the below listed various different departments of Punjab Public Service Commission ranging from a pay scale of BS-17 to BS-18. The details regarding the job openings are provided here:
Available Post at Zakat & Ushr Department:
- District Zakat Officer
Available Posts at Information & Culture Department Punjab Council of the Arts:
- Research Officer
- Deputy Director (Divisional)
- Assistant Director (Digital Art)
- IT Administrator
- Assistant Director (Visual Art)
- Assistant Director (Music)
- Assistant Director ICH
- Deputy Director (Development)
- Research Officer (ICH)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Procurement Specialist
- Program Officer
- Communication & Marketing Officer
- Assistant Director (Dance)
Age: The minimum age required for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs, Lahore is 30 to 38 years of age.
Gender Preference: Both males and females are eligible to apply, however, transgenders are encouraged to apply for PPSC 22/2019.
Education: Candidates bearing a minimum education qualification of Intermediate up to M.Sc. are eligible to apply for PPSC jobs in various departments.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) – 2nd Division with 4 months diploma in MS Office
- Intermediate in Computer Science
- Intermediate or equivalent
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering
- B.A (2nd Division)
- Law Graduate
- M.Sc in Zoology
How to Apply For PPSC Advertisement 22 2019 Jobs
- Interested applicants are required to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission, Lahore jobs on the PPSC website. The applicants are advised to apply online on the provided link as applications other than online won’t be accepted.
- Before submitting the online application the applicants are required to download the challan form from the PPSC website and pay challan fees of PKR. 600/- under the head of C02101- Organizations of State Test Fees realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury on or before 29 July 2019 There is a special exemption on deposit fees for special persons.
- The selection of candidates is subjected to the clearance of the Multiple Choice Questions based Screening Test which comprises a negative marking of 0.25 marks in case of incorrect answers.
- The candidates who qualify the screening test may be called for an interview, based on which the final selection will be done.
PPSC Advertisement 22 2019 Jobs
The last date to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs in Punjab Police Department, Planning and Development Department, Transport Department and Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department of the Government of Punjab is July 29, 2019