|Job Title||Important Details|
|Announced Date||20th Mar 2019|
|Last Date to Apply:||Apr 04, 2019|
Are you looking for job opportunities in PPSC S&GAD Jobs Advertisement 11 2019 For Assistant Apply Online Last Date? Save your time by making job search easy by looking here every time.
Provided below is all the necessary information and details that you need to know prior to applying for this job.
Jobs in Archives & Libraries Wing PPSC Advertisement 11 2019
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced Assistant (BS-16), Librarian (BS-17) offering 02 vacancies on both permanent and contractual basis in Archives & Libraries Wing, S&GAD Government of Punjab. Male, female and shemale candidates are eligible to apply for the jobs.
There are seats reserved for female candidates, disabled persons, and minorities under the head of the female quota, disabled quota, and minority quota respectively as per the government regulations. Other than this, the distribution of seats is done on open merit.
Available Positions in Archives & Libraries Wing, S&GAD:
- Assistant (BS-16)
- Librarian (BS-17)
Enlisted below are the job openings for each position along with the number of vacancies for each position in each department:
The job location for each job post varies, but the candidates will be placed in Punjab.
- 3 years Diploma of Agricultural Science (DAS)
- Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Agriculture.
- Master’s Degree in Soil Survey, Soil Science, Chemistry, Agricultural Chemistry or Agronomy.
- M.Phil. / M.S in Law / International Relations / International Law / Human Rights / LLM.
- Master’s in International Relations / International Law / Human Rights / LLM.
- Master’s Degree in Mass Communication / Media Sciences or Development Journalism.
- MBBS and MRCP or Diplomat American Board in Endocrinology
- M.Sc. in Space Science or GIS
- B.S. (4 years) in Space Science
Eligibility Age: 20 – 50 years of age.
How to Apply For Archives & Libraries Wing PPSC Advertisement 11
- The candidates are required to apply online on the PPSC website, i.e. https://www.ppsc.gop.pk and download the challan form from the same.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 600/- under the Head: “C02101 – Organizations of State Test Fees Realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission” in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- Disabled people are required not to pay the application processing fees.
- The selection of the candidates will be done through a written test followed by an interview or an interview alone.
- Negative marking of 0.5 marks will be done in case of wrong answers in the written test.
PPSC S&GAD Jobs 2019
Apply as soon as possible for PPSC Advertisement 11 Jobs for Assistant, Librarian. The official advertisement is provided below. at the end of this article.