|Job Title||Important Details|
|Announced Date||06 Jun 2018 Wednesday|
|Last Date to Apply:||21 Jun 2018 Thursday|
PPSC Jobs 372+ for Field Assistants & Others Advertisement No 18/2018
Bonjour folks! Are you looking for job opportunities in agriculture, forestry, wildlife, human rights or women development department? Save your time by making job search easy by looking here every time. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced PPSC Jobs for Field Assistants & Others offering 373 vacancies in various government departments.
Provided below is all the necessary information and details that you need to know prior to applying for this job.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced PPSC Jobs for Field Assistants & Others offering 373 vacancies on both permanent and contractual basis in agriculture, wildlife, forestry, fisheries, human rights and minorities affair, women development and specialized health care departments of The Government of Punjab. Male, female and shemale candidates are eligible to apply for the jobs.
There are seats reserved for female candidates, disabled persons, and minorities under the head of female quota, disabled quota and minority quota respectively as per the government regulations. Other than this, the distributed of seats is done on open merit.
Enlisted below are the job openings for each position along with the number of vacancies for each position in each department:
- 360 Field Assistant (Stat.) / Crop Reporter (BS-11)
- 5 Soil Survey Research Officer (BS-17)
- 2 Deputy Director (BS-18)
- 1 Director (BS-19)
Human Rights and Minorities Affairs Department
- 1 Communication Specialist
Women Development Department
- 1 Communications Specialist (BS-17)
Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department
- 1 Assistant Professor Endocrinology (BS-18)
Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Department
- 2 GIS Analyst / Data Analyst (BS-17)
The job location for each job post varies, but the candidates will be placed in Punjab.
- 3 years Diploma of Agricultural Science (DAS)
- Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or Agriculture.
- Master’s Degree in Soil Survey, Soil Science, Chemistry, Agricultural Chemistry or Agronomy.
- M.Phil. / M.S in Law / International Relations / International Law / Human Rights / LLM.
- Master’s in International Relations / International Law / Human Rights / LLM.
- Master’s Degree in Mass Communication / Media Sciences or Development Journalism.
- MBBS and MRCP or Diplomat American Board in Endocrinology
- M.Sc. in Space Science or GIS
- B.S. (4 years) in Space Science
Eligibility Age: 20 – 50 years of age.
- The candidates are required to apply online on the PPSC website, i.e. https://www.ppsc.gop.pk and download the challan form from the same.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 600/- under the Head: “C02101 – Organizations of State Test Fees Realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission” in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- Disabled people are required not to pay the application processing fees.
- The selection of the candidates will be done through a written test followed by an interview or an interview alone.
- A negative marking of 0.5 marks will be done in case of wrong answers in the written test.
Apply as soon as possible for PPSC Jobs for Field Assistants & Others. The official advertisement is provided below. at the end of this article.
Keep visiting https://startjobs.pk for making job search convenient.