PPSC Excise & Taxation Inspector Jobs 2018: We have brought you another fresh job vacancies folks in PPSC. Yes, you read that right people, PPSC is in search of candidates for the post of Taxation officer under Punjab Excise and Taxation Police Department.
PPSC Excise & Taxation Inspector Jobs 2018 (Jobs Description):
Before we begin to give in the details of this job we would like our readers to be aware of what exactly PPSC is as mostly people are unware of it. Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) job is to select and recommend suitable candidates through a merit-based, transparent and expeditious process to promote excellence, professionalism and competence in the Punjab Public Service and render advice to Government.
There are also other number of job opportunities available right now in PPSC which you can find out from their official website of PPSC www.ppsc.gop.pk For the post of Taxation Officer, PPSC is looking for both male and female candidates who will be recruited on 137 plus permanent posts of Excise and Taxation Inspector posts. It must be noted here that individuals with only Punjab Domicile are eligible to apply for these posts. For rest of the details such as Eligibility Criteria, Entry Test details and registration deadline are given below:
Eligibility Criteria Area Wise:
Below this paragraph we are mentioning the Punjab Districts from where the individuals hailing from are eligible to apply for this advertised post:
Lahore, Kasur, Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib, Dera Ghazi Khan, Layyah, Rajan Pur, Muzaffargarh, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Hafizabad, Mandi Bahauddin, Sargodha, Narowal, Mianwali, Khushab, Bhakkar, Sahiwal, Okara, Pakpattan, Faisalabad, Jhang, Chiniot, Toba Tek Singh, Multan, Khanewal, Lodhran, Attock, Jhelum, Rawalpindi, Chakwal, Jhelum, Bahawalpur, Bahawalnagar and Rahim Yar Khan.
- Excise & Taxation Inspector (BS-14).
- Junior Clerk
- Senior Registrar
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Budget & Accounts Officer
- Assistant Director
- All those candidates applying for this post must have done their Bachelor’s at least in order to qualify.
- Only selected candidates will be called in for interviews after which they will be given MCQ’s based test of 90 minutes which will be comprising on the following subjects: Basic English, Urdu, Islamiat, Mathematics, Geography, General Knowledge, Current Affairs and Pak Studies.
- The age limit of candidates must be 18-25 years of age with 5 years of upper age relaxation for male and 8 years of upper age relaxation for females.
How to Apply:
All the eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications online. Detailed instructions regarding online applications, fee submission and application form are available at the official site of Punjab Public Service Commission.
Last Date to Apply: 17th September 2018 (up to 12:00 am Midnight)
Important Points to Remember
- All the interested applicants are requested to submit their applications online through ppsc.gop.pk
- It is mandatory for all the applicants to appear in an entrance test and if cleared then to appear in the interview.
- It is also mandatory for all the applicants to deposit a sum of Rs. /6000 in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan.
- You can find rest of the details in the advertisement given below or you can also visit the official website of PPSC which is mentioned above.