Are you a resident of Punjab? Looking for job opportunities on contact basis that offer fixed salaries? Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced 702 vacancies under the head of PPSC Service Center Officials Jobs 2018.
If you interested to know more about the job and its details prior to making your mind for applying then keep scrolling below.
702 Service Center Officials Jobs in Punjab Land Record Authority PPSC 2018 Description:
Punjab Land Record Authority, Revenue Department has announced PPSC Service Center Officials Jobs 2018. The job offers 702 vacant positions for Service Center Officials on a contract basis of 3 years.
The job offers seats on open merit basis. Whereas, there is a certain number of seats reserved for minorities, disabled people, and females as per the government regulations.
Available Vacancies according to Cities:
There are 702 vacancies available for the position of Service Center Officials in the following cities:
- Bahawalpur: 78
- Multan: 66
- Dera Ghazi Khan: 49
- Gujranwala: 112
- Lahore: 80
- Rawalpindi: 139
- Faisalabad: 76
- Sargodha: 81
- Sahiwal: 21
Salary Package: The job offers a salary package of PKR. 30,000/- per month.
Job Location: Punjab.
Gender: Male, Female, and Shemale are eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification: Candidates bearing any of the following educational qualifications with a minimum 2nd division from recognized university/institutions are eligible to apply.
- BBA or equivalent
- 6 months certificate/diploma in the I.T application.
Skills Required: The applicants are required to have a minimum typing speed of 40 W.P.M.
Experience Required: Applicants having an experience of at least 1 year in Data Entry with the basic knowledge of computer operating and applications will be preferred.
Eligibility Age: The candidates must be minimum 20 years of age and maximum 35 years of age in order to be eligible for the job.
- It is mandatory for the applicants to have a 6 months certificate/diploma in an I.T application.
- It is not mandatory for the BCS and BIT degree holders to have a 6 months diploma in IT application.
- The candidates are required to apply online on the website, i.e.https://www.ppsc.gop.pk
- The candidates are required to pay an application processing fees of PKR. 600/- under the Head:.“C02101 – Organizations of State Test Fee Realised by the Punjab Public Service Commission” in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) or National Bank of Pakistan (NBP)
- Disabled applicants are required not to pay the application fees.
- A test will be conducted followed by an interview for the sake of selection.
Syllabus for Written Test: A written test comprising of MCQs based on General Ability of 100 marks will be conducted for the selection purpose. A negative marking of 0.5 will be done in case of every wrong answer. The test will comprise of MCQs from the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
- Pakistan Studies
- Current Affairs
- Islamic Studies
- Basic Mathematics
- Everyday Science
- Basic Computer Studies
In case of any ambiguity visit https://www.ppsc.gop.pk for more details. You can check the PPSC Service Center Officials Jobs 2018 advertisement provided below.
Keep visiting our website, i.e. https://startjobs.pk for the latest job openings, internship and scholarship updates.