Are you looking for government jobs? Wanting to pursue your career as a lecturer? PPSC Lecturer Jobs has announced multiple lectureship vacancies. If you are interested to know more about the job then keep scrolling below.
PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018 Detailed Information:
PPSC Lecturer Jobs has announced jobs with numerously available job placements in various different sectors. Punjab Public Service Commission is enticing motivated male and female candidates bearing a domicile of any district of Punjab to apply for the post of lecturer specializing in various different subjects that are enlisted blow as well as in the special education department.
All males, females, and shemales are eligible to apply for these jobs. Moreover, there is a reserved seat for women, disabled and minorities as per the government regulations.
The following job positions are available in regular colleges as well as in the special education department:
- Special Education Department (BPS-17)
- 1 Lecturer Optometry
- 1 Lecturer in Blind Field
- 3 Lecturers in Physical Education
- 2 Lecturers in Audiology
- 2 Assistant Directors (Dev / Gen / Admin / Examination / Administrative Officer)
- Lecturers (BPS-18)
- Islamiyat (6)
- Psychology (1)
- Education (5)
- Fine Arts (4)
- Computer Science (3)
- Punjabi (3)
- Pakistan Studies (3)
- Urdu (9)
Domicile Required: Any district of Punjab.
Place of Posting: Anywhere in Punjab.
Eligible Age: The eligible age for PPSC Lecturer Jobs is 21 – 35 Years. The age varies depending upon the job position the candidate is applying for.
Candidates bearing any of the following educational qualifications are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned jobs:
- B.Sc (Hons) in Vision Sciences
- Post Graduate Diploma of Teaching for the Deaf
- Certificate of Proficiency in Braille
- M.A (Special Education)
- B.Ed. (Special Education)
- M.Ed. (Special Education)
- M.A (Physical Education)
- Master’s Degree in the Relevant Subject
- The applying candidate should have a domicile of Punjab.
- The candidate is required to apply online, i.e. www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- An application fee of PKR.600/- under the Head: “C02101 – Organizations of State Test Fee Realized by the Punjab Public Service Commission” in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury.
- The disabled candidates are not required to deposit the application fees.
- The selection procedure includes a written test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) followed by the interview.
- Candidates will be required to bring their original CNIC while appearing in the test/interview. No other identification document will be accepted.
- Negative marking of 0.5 marks shall be done in case of mistakes in the written test which will be comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
16th April 2018, Monday.
So what are you waiting for? For more details, you can check the PPSC Lecturer Jobs advertisement provided at the end of this article.
Don’t forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more job updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.