Latest Jobs are announced by Pakistan Navy. Now You can Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet Batch A-2019. It’s the Latest Pakistan Navy Jobs 2019. Many Candidates are asking How to join Pakistan navy as civilian Batch A-2019. Latest Pak Navy Jobs 2019 are announced on Dec 30 2018. Now every Pakistani join pak navy as Civilian Batch 01 2019
Looking for opportunities to join Pak Navy? Then ease your tensions as you can find all the latest job opportunities in Pak Navy Jobs here at startjobs.pk We regularly update whenever there are latest or upcoming job opportunities at Pak Navy. Here on our site, you will be finding all the details of the requirement needed for the requirement in Police Jobs such as:
- Selection Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Requirement
- Age Limit
The Pakistan Navy’s current and primary role is to protect the country’s economic and military interests at home and abroad, executing the foreign and defense policies of the Government of Pakistan through the exercise of military effect, diplomatic activities and other activities in support of these objectives.
You can join Pak Navy after completing your intermediate (FA, F.Sc), Bachelors (BS, BS, B.Sc), Masters (MA, M.Sc & MBA) and Engineering or through SSC (Short Service Commission), SPSCC (Special Purpose Short Service Commission), Navy Cadet & Navy Sailor Batch.
Recruitment in Pak Navy Jobs are mostly done on a physical basis, education, eligibility, and requirements for joining any Navy department is almost similar but can vary by posts. Here you can find all the complete details for applying in Police Jobs such as:
- Recruitment Notices of all Provinces
- Application form download
- Application procedure/how to apply
- Important dates: application date, last date to apply & result date.
We advise you to bookmark this page startjobs.pk so that you get notified whenever there is an update regarding Pak Navy Jobs.
For more information or to check out the eligibility criteria, how to apply and how to register yourself for Pak Navy Jobs just visit the official website i.e. www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
|Date||Job Advertisement||Last Date|
|Dec 30 2018||Join Pak Navy as Sailor (S) Batch A-2019 – 1200 Vacanies||Jan 13 2019|
|Nov 11 2018||Dec 23 2018|
|Nov 11 2018||Nov 20 2018|
|Oct 21 2018||Join Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet – 1600 Vacancies||Nov 4 2018|
|Oct 7 2018||Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch C-2018 Female Steward||Oct 17 2018|
|Sept 9 2018||Pakistan Navy as Civilian (800+ Vacancies)||Sept 23 2018|
|Aug 26 2018||Join Pakistan Navy as Civilian (1336+ Vacancies)||Sept 8 2018|
|Aug 12 2018||Pak Navy as Sailor (S) Batch C-2018- 1600 Vacancies||Aug 25 2018|
|July 29 2018||Pakistan Navy Jobs – 1200 Vacancies||Aug 5 2018|
|June 3 2018||June 18 2018|
|May 21 2018||June 3 2018|
|May 20 2018||June 1 2018|
Area Wise Eligibility Criteria in Pak Navy:
Candidate from all over Pakistan can apply in Pakistan Navy until and unless there is a specified area requirement (Very Occasional Case). Candidates from all these Provinces in Pakistan are eligible to apply in Navy:
- Azad Jammu Kashmir
It is very commonly seen that much of the candidates and the people in Pakistan who are applying in Pakistan Navy don’t know much about the rankings in the Pakistan’s Navy. So, to give a brief idea of Pakistan Navy we have here enlisted all of the 10 ranks which are there in the Pak Navy. All of the ranks listed below are start from the top most rank to the junior levels.
- Admiral (Adm)
- Vice Admiral (V Adm)
- Rear Admiral (R Adm)
- Commodore (Cdre)
- Captain (Capt)
- Commander (Cdr)
- Lieutenant commander (Lt Cdr)
- Lieutenant (Lt)
- Sub Lieutenant (S/Lt)
Although there are benefits given in joining Pak Navy and that also increases with the seniority of the post but here we are posting some of the fringe benefits that commonly given in joining the Pak Navy:
- The medical Treatments for Self, Family & Parents is free of cost.
- All of those serving in Pakistan Navy are also given the chance for abroad Training in different courses
- Family Accommodation or the House Rent expenses are also providing with Servant facility after marriage.
- 50% concession for family, self is also given on travelling or by using railway.
- High-Class Education for Children’s in Bahria College/University or in Professional Institutions.
There is also a chance for the civilian to join the Honorius organization and the civilians too can join the Pak Navy. Almost each year there are various fields and jobs announced which also come with handsome packages and offers. Below given are some of the jobs which get announced for the Civilians in Pakistan Navy:
- Data Entry Operators
- Upper Division Clerks
- Lower Division Clerks Tracers
- Senior Proof Readers
- Duplicate Machine Operators
- Machine man, Carpenter, Sanitary Man & others.
- Junior Scientific Assistant
- Supports Coach
- Junior Scientific Assistants
- Data Entry Operators
- Assistant Examiner (Mechanical)
- Assistant Examiner
- MT Driver
- Assistant Leading Man
- Lab Attendant
- Police Constable
- Lower Division Clerks Upper Division Clerks
For Pak Navy Civilian Jobs Eligibility Criteria, you are requested to check out the advertisement below or you can also visit the official site of pak navy www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
How to Apply?
All the interested applicants are requested to confirm their eligibility first and then apply. The eligible candidates are then requested to visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk from where they can register themselves and download the deposit slip for entry test fee.
For more details you can also visit the Pak Navy Recruitment & Selection Centres in:
- Shaheed Benazirabad
- I. KHAN
In-Eligibility Criteria for Pak Navy Jobs:
As per the Pakistan Navy selection criteria, Pak Navy strictly follows the given guidelines and the below mentioned personnel are not eligible to apply:
- All those who have been terminated from the armed forces.
- All those who have been declared unfit by CMB/CMH.
- Personnel’s who have been rejected thrice by Armed forces in initial selection system.
- Rejected by ISBB once for specific higher education courses.
- Ejected from the Government services.
- The ones who are found guilty by the court in any illegal activities.
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.
This was all about Join Pak Navy: Jobs 2019 [Apply Online] Registration www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the jobs available. If we missed out something or if any of your query is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit https://startjobs.pk/ to read about more jobs, programs and other stuf