Hola Pakistan Navy Aspirants! There is a commendable update of how you can Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2019 B for Permanent Commission Registration Online www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. If you are eager to apply then all you need to do is register yourself online for this PN Cadet 2019 then visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
Looking for Pak Navy Jobs? Now you can join Pak Navy as a PN Cadet 2019. Below you will be finding all the relevant details you will be needing to join in as a PN Cadet.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to join the prestigious Pak Navy force an opportunity to serve your nation. Read rest of the article below for more details :
Check More Jobs Of Pak Navy.
Candidates are invited from these provinces:
- Selection Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Requirement
- Age Limit
These are the vacancies available.
- 1600 Vacancies are available
Following is the eligibility criteria for candidates in order to join Pak Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission For Term 2019-B. Below mentioned is the eligible gender, marital status, the age limit for both civilians and service candidates, height and educational qualifications required.
|Genders||Un-married Male Citizens of Pakistan|
|Civilian Candidate Age Limitations:||16 to 21 Years Age|
|Service Candidate Age Limitations:||17 to 23 Years age (Armed Forces Only)|
|Height||5′ 4″ (minimum)|
Candidates bearing the following enlisted educational qualifications are eligible to apply for the Pak Navy Cadet Jobs 2018.
- Intermediate (F.Sc. or O / A level ) with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
- Physics, Mathematics, and Statistics.
Baloch candidates are offered a relaxation of 10% marks in F.A / F.Sc. making their eligible marks 50%. Whereas, 60% marks in F.A and F.Sc. remain eligible for all others.
Benefits and Future Prospects as a PN Cadet:
- Free medical for the candidate, candidate’s parents, and family
- Family accommodation
- In case the candidate does not avail the family accommodation a house rent allowance will be provided.
- Servant facility or Allowance will be provided after marriage
- 50% concession on air and railway travel for the candidate and candidate’s family
- Subsidized children education at Bahria College / University will be provided.
- Opportunities to visit abroad for further studies and coourses
- On the grant of permission the commission after 2 years of training on which the following degrees will be awarded to the prospects on the completion of training:
- BS (MIS)
- BE (Electronics)
- BE (Mechanical)
- BE (Supply Chain Management)
- Based on the academic performance and aptitude the candidates may also be sent abroad for pursuing further education, i.e. M.Sc. or Ph.D. Degree Programs.
Online Registration for PN Cadet For Permanent Commission
The online registrations for PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2019 Term-A are open. All you need to do is apply online or offline but before that check out further necessary information regarding the recruitment program and procedure.
Applicants from all over Pakistan can join Pak Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission 2019-A. Only male candidates bearing Pakistani nationality and who are unmarried can apply.
Get more information from www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. Candidate must check the eligibility criteria before joining Pakistan Navy as PN Cadet Permanent Commission Term 2019-A Jobs 2019.
Get More Jobs:
Referring to the most inquired questions by the applicants and subscribers of our website, i.e. https://startjobs.pk, here are the answers to the questions that have been most asked in the previous days. Here are the answers to the questions and the necessary information that you guys have been looking for.
The section below mentions the details regarding questions like, what is a PN Cadet in Pakistan Navy and what is the work of a PN Cadet in Pakistan Navy.
What is PN Cadet in Pak Navy OR What does PN Cadet mean?
PN Cadet refers to Pakistan Navy Cadet. Basically, “Cadet” refers to the position that an applicant gains upon the joining of Pakistan Navy. The young trainee undergoes multiple intellectual and physical testing procedures prior to their final selection as a Pakistan Navy Cadet. The Pakistan Navy Cadets are selected through Permanent Commission in Pakistan Navy.
Candidates selected as PN Cadets in Pakistan Navy are retained in the Pakistan Naval Academy Islamabad, which remains home for the PN Cadets a period of one and half (1.5) years where their academic, mental, physical, intellectual and professional brought up and training takes place under the supervision of highly qualified and competent senior Naval Officers.
After the successful completion of the training program of 1.5 years at Pakistan Naval Academy, the Pakistan Navy Cadets pass out and are ranked as Midshipmen, which is the junior most ranked officer in Pakistan Navy following the joining of ships.
What is the work of PN Cadet in Pak Navy?
A PN Cadet is a young trainee that is hired in Pakistan Navy for future Naval Officer rank. Upon the completion of a training program of one and half years at the Pakistan Naval Academy Islamabad, the PN Cadets are ranked as the Midshipmen rank with is the junior most officer rank in Pakistan Navy, after which the candidate joins the ship to get hands-on experience of working in different areas.
During this tenure, a Pakistan Navy Cadet is expected to learn under the supervision of honest, motivated and experienced senior Naval Officers who train the Pakistan Navy Cadets by providing them academic education, professional experience, mental, physical and intellectual training. The PN Cadets are trained to learn and get ready for future work prospects as a Naval Officer.
- Candidates who have been rejected once or twice by GHQ / NHQ / AHQ / ISSB selection board are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have been tested within the last 4 month or 120 days in any examination conducted by ISSB and were rejected by ISSB are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate who has been tested by ISSB / GHQ / AHQ Selection boards within last year are ineligible to apply.
- Candidates who have withdrawn from the training / academic institution of the Armed Forces previously on any grounds are ineligible to apply.
- Candidates who were dismissed/removed/ debarred or who resigned from government services or armed forces are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who were declared as guilty in any immorality by the court of law are deemed as ineligible to apply.
- Candidates who are declared as unfit by the armed forces hospital or the armed forced appeal medical board are also not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who submitted tampered original documents are also not eligible.
- Candidates who are found concealing any necessary information are also not eligible.
How to Apply for PN Cadet 2019 A Jobs:
- The candidates are required to register themselves for join Pak Navy online registration 2019 by visiting the Pakistan Navy website, i.e. www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
- Kindly note that, do not send your applications directly to Recruitment Director Naval Headquarters.
- Once You visit the official website, click on the Registration form
- The applicants are required to bring along a postal order of PRK.300/- in favor of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
Pakistan Navy Recruitment & Selection Centres:
Enlisted below are the addresses, contact number, and emails of the Selection Centers for the applicant’s ease so that if you have any query so you can visit your nearest Pak Navy Recruitment and Selection Centers.
- PN Recruitment and Selection Center H. No 5/25, Ayub Town, Opposite PMA Quid Gate Habibullah Colony Abbottabad
- [email protected]
- D I KHAN
- PN Recruitment & Selection Centre H No 25/A Shami RoadD I KHAN
- PN Recruitment and Selection Centre New Civil Lines,, Opposite Commissioner Office, Bahria Road, FAISALABAD.
- [email protected]
- PN Recruitment & Selection Center at PNS AKRAM, Jabal-e-Nooh Gwadar.
- PN Recruitment and Selection Centre 7 Liaquat Barracks, Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Near Lucky Star, KARACHI
- PN Recruitment and Selection Centre 92 Shami Road, Near Fortress Stadium, LAHORE Cantt.
- PN Recruitment and Selection Centre 217 Sher Shah Road, MULTAN.
- PN Recruitment and Selection Centre Warsak Road, PESHAWAR Cantt
- PN Recruitment and Selection Centre 414 Zarghoon Road, Opposite Sarina Hotel, QUETTA Cantt
- House No. 102, Street No 1, Fazal Town, Air Port Road, Rawalpindi
- S B ABAD (Nawabshah)
- PN Recruitment & Selection Center Opposite Quaid Awam University, New Naka, Sakrand Road, Shaheed Benazirabad (Nawabshah)
- PN Recruitment and Selection Centre Old District Engineer Residence, Opposite Services Club, Khayaban-e-Iqbal, SIALKOT Cantt
- PN Recruitment and Selection Centre Near Army Public School Bukkur Island SUKKUR.
- PN Recruitment and Selection Centre Wadoodia Hall Road, College Colony, Saidu Shareef, Distt SWAT
- H No 810, Ali Mohallah Near Custom House, Upper Khomer Jutial Gilgit
Selection and Testing Procedure- Initial Tests, Results:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview that will be conducted in ISSB.
- The Pak Navy Test Date 2019 for PN Cadet initial tests will begin from 11th June 2019
- An e-test (computer based test) will be conducted.
- The entrance test will be comprised of questions from the following disciplines:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (English, Mathematics, Physics and General Knowledge)
- The https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk results will be intimated to each candidate separately after the successful completion of the e-test.
- The candidates who pass the entrance test will be given application forms for the preliminary interview / medical examination, which will be conducted at respective Pak Navy Recruitment and Selection Centers.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews at ISSB.
- Upon the ISSB command, the medical examination will be conducted at the nearest CMH / Naval Hospital.
- The candidates must get their ears and teeth cleaned by a doctor prior to the medical examination.
- The final selection of candidates will be done by the Naval Headquarters on merit basis only.
Official Advertisement for Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2019 B
The Pakistan Navy Aspirants need not delay. The sooner you apply, the better. For more details and updates regarding the Pak Navy Jobs 2019 such as Pak Navy Short Service Commission 2019, Pak Navy Technical Sailor Jobs, Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2019 and PN Cadet through Permanent Commission Term B 2019 check our website https://startjobs.pk and you can find the official website attached here within.