Hola Pakistan Navy Aspirants! There is a commendable update of how you can Join Pak Navy for Teaching Instructors Jobs 2020. If you are eager to apply then all you need to do is register yourself online for this then visit www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk.
Looking for Pak Navy Jobs? Now you can join Pak Navy as a PN Cadet 2020. Below you will be finding all the relevant details you will be needing to join in as a PN Cadet.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to join the prestigious Pak Navy force an opportunity to serve your nation. Read rest of the article below for more details :
Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2019 | www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Check More Jobs Of Pak Navy
Number of Vacancies For Pak Navy Jobs:
These are the vacancies available.
- 11 Vacancies are available
Available Posts are:
- Course Coordinator (Female)
- Teachers Instructors (Female)
- Drivers (Male)
- Aya (Female)
- Chowkidar (Male)
Candidates bearing the following enlisted educational qualifications are eligible to apply for the Pak Navy Cadet Jobs 2018.
- Intermediate (F.Sc. or O / A level ) with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
- Physics, Mathematics, and Computer Science.
- Physics, Mathematics, and Statistics.
Baloch candidates are offered a relaxation of 10% marks in F.A / F.Sc. making their eligible marks 50%. Whereas, 60% marks in F.A and F.Sc. remain eligible for all others.
- The applicants are required to bring along a postal order of PRK.300/- in favor of Director of Recruitment NHQ Islamabad.
Selection and Testing Procedure- Initial Tests, Results:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview that will be conducted in ISSB.
- An e-test (computer based test) will be conducted.
- The entrance test will be comprised of questions from the following disciplines:
- Intelligence Test
- Academic Test (English, Mathematics, Physics and General Knowledge)
- The https://www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk results will be intimated to each candidate separately after the successful completion of the e-test.
- The candidates who pass the entrance test will be given application forms for the preliminary interview / medical examination, which will be conducted at respective Pak Navy Recruitment and Selection Centers.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for tests/interviews at ISSB.
- Upon the ISSB command, the medical examination will be conducted at the nearest CMH / Naval Hospital.
- The candidates must get their ears and teeth cleaned by a doctor prior to the medical examination.
- The final selection of candidates will be done by the Naval Headquarters on merit basis only.
Join Pak Navy 2020
Official Advertisement for Join Pak Navy2020