Join Pakistan Navy as Sailor (S) Batch C-2019 Yard Branch Apply Online | www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk This article is directed to all those who want to join Pak Navy. We are pleased to inform you that Pak Navy has just announced jobs. So, all of you who were looking for an opportunity, well now you have one as you can join Pak Navy . All the applications will be done through online basis. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply for these posts.
Special consideration will also be given in terms of marks and required age for applicants belonging from a certain region, background or ethnic group. Before final selection of the candidate, the candidates have to go through entry test, physical test and more. So for more details such as eligibility criteria, application procedure, entry test etc for joining pak navy as female steward read the content given below.
- (Wi Tech-II (OD)
- Wi Tech-I (AB),
- L Wi Tech (LDG),
- Wi A-IV (PO)
- DAE/B.Tech/B.Tech Hons. /B.Sc and relevant experience holders
- Candidates must be single.
- Must have height of at least 5 (152.4 cm).
- Registration for the program starts form September 01 to November 17, 2019.
- Interested candidates must visit the official site of Pak Navy i.e. joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- All the applicants are requested to bring in Rs.100/- as test fee on the entry test day or should sent postal order on the name of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarters Islamabad.
- All the applicants have give a mandatory Intelligence test on 21st November 2019 at 8:00 am
- For applicants with matriculation in science background will have test on: English, Math, Physics, Chemistry and General Knowledge.
- For applicants with matriculation in Arts background will have test on: English, General Math, General Science and General Knowledge.
Points to Remember:
- All the selected candidates will have to go through medical test and personality test.
- All those candidates who shall be called in for interviews will not be provided any TA/DA.
- Selection will be made on purely merit basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.
- Pak Navy will not accept any late or incomplete application forms. In case of such event, the applicant will face straight forward rejection.
- The candidates recruited will be on temporary basis. Only after complete training in Karachi the selected ones will be given permeant jobs on satisfactory performance shown.
- Training of the candidates will start from 15th March 2020.
- Free food services with accommodation facility and uniform.
- Complete insurance during job.
- Allowance after marriage with housing facility.
- 50% cost reduction in air and railway travel.
- Free treatment of parents, husband and children in Navy Hospitals.
- Best education facilities.
- Employment opportunity in Bahria foundation after retirement.