Pak Navy Jobs 2018 in Educational Trust at Karachi: Hey Guys !!! If you are looking for Karachi Pak Navy Jobs and looking for Teaching & Non-teaching positions then you are at the perfect place.
Join Pak Navy Educational Department for multiple job openings available for the current year 2018. Just recently Pak Navy has announced various job vacancies in the education department such as Principal, Vice-principal, Lecturer, Teacher (Secondary, Primary & Montessori classes), Physical Trainer Teacher, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Computer Operator come, typist, Computer Assistant/Attendant, Science Lab Assistant/Attendant, Librarian/Library assistant, Aya, Mali, Sweeper, Sweepers, Naib Qasid and Chowkidar.
Get More Jobs:
Candidates can email their C.V/Resume at email@example.com or can even visit the office at Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Headquarters Commander Karachi, 9 Liaquat Barracks, Shahra-e-Faisal Karachi.
Both Male and Female candidates who fulfill the eligibility and qualification criteria are highly encouraged to apply. From the below-given details and advertisement, you can see the available Job Posts and How to apply for Pak Navy Educational Department Jobs.
- Teacher (Secondary, Primary & Montessori classes)
- Physical Trainer Teacher
- Accounts Assistant
- Computer Operator come typist
- Computer Assistant/Attendant
- Science Lab Assistant/Attendant
- Librarian/Library assistant
- Naib Qasid
- If the candidate gets selected then the Salary will be decided as per the skills or qualifications of the candidate.
- Only residents of Karachi are eligible for these posts.
- It is necessary for the faculty members to be well spoken in English.
- Only the selected candidates will be called up for Test and Interview.
- The eligible candidates are requested to bring their original documents along with their valid CNIC when appearing for Test & Interviews.
- For Teachers and P.T Trainer, there are shifts in the morning and evening.
- Selection will be done on merit basis purely.
How to Apply?
- All the eligible candidates are requested to send their CV/Resume on the given e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or they can also visit the office at Pakistan Navy Educational Trust Headquarters Commander Karachi, 9 Liaquat Barracks, Shahra-e-Faisal Karachi.
- You can check out the advertisement below in which mentioned are the eligibility criteria, required experience and other relevant details of the post.
Last Date is 12th March 2018
So, guys, this was all about Pak Navy Jobs – Educational Department 2018. We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the jobs available. If we missed out something or if any of your queries is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit www.startjobs.pk to read about more jobs, programs and other stuff.