Are you looking for a job opportunity in join Pak Navy as Naib Khateeb? Want to be enrolled in Pak Navy and fulfil your dream? Then you have got this opportunity to join pak navy.
In this article, we will be telling you all about the recent job opportunity in Pak Navy as Naib Khateeb and how you can avail this golden chance to serve your country.
The following details will guide you for Job Opportunity available as Naib Khateeb in Pak Navy and how can you apply for this post and what are its requirements.
- Nationality: Pakistani (male only)
- Marital Status: Married/Non-married
- Position of post: Naib Khateeb
- Educational qualification required: At least Matric pass from any recognized HEC institute.
- Age: 35 years of age as on 1st May 2018
- Minimum Height: 5’4 or 162.5cm
The registration dates are from 17th December 2017 to 27th December 2017. All the interested candidates are requested to register themselves during these dates by visiting www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- All the applicants need to deposit a postal order of Rs. 100 only in the name of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarters Islamabad. Or the applicants. Applicants can also bring the registration amount of Rs. 100 on the entry test date.
It is mandatory for all the applicants that they give the entry test for this post. Entry test for the post of Naib Khateeb will be taken on 31st December 2017 at 8:00am sharp. The test will be conducted on the followings:
- English, General Science and General Knowledge
- IQ test
Entry Test Result Date:
The entry test results will be declared on 10th January 2018 and will be posted on Pak Navy’s official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Interview, Medical Test & Personality Test
All the successful candidates who will pass their entry test will be called in for Interview, Medical Test & Personality Test for which candidates will be notified.
- Selection will be temporary in Naval Headquarters on open merit based.
- Initial selection will be temporary. The temporary recruited candidate will first be trained in Karachi. After all that if the candidate seems eligible only then he shall be recruited as Naib Khateeb.
- Training will begin on 11th May 2018.
Get more Jobs:
Benefits During the Job:
Aside from salary and bonus, the following are also some of given on the job and after retirement:
- Free food, free accommodation and uniform.
- Insurance during the job.
- After marriage accommodation for family and other allowances.
- 50% discount when travelling by rail or by air.
- Free medical for parents, wife and children.
- Excellent education
- After retirement job opportunity in Bahria Foundation.
The following candidates are not eligible for the job:
- All those who have been expelled from the arm forces.
- All those who have been expelled from any government job.
- All those have been found guilty in court for any crime committed.
- All those who will present forged documents during the time of registration.
Only the following people can be given relaxation when applying:
|Relaxation in Marks||Relaxation in Age|
|Martyr’s (Navy Personnel) Son||Maximum 10% marks relaxation in Matric Result.||2 Years.|
|Naval Personnel (Uniform)- Serving/Retired||Maximum 5% marks relaxation in Matric Result.||2 Years.|
|Sindhi (Ethinic)||Maximum 10% marks relaxation in Matric Result.||2 Years.|
|Balochi (Ethinic)||Maximum 20% marks relaxation in Matric Result.||2 Years.|
|Resident of Azad Kashmir||Maximum 10% marks relaxation in Matric Result.||2 Years.|
|FATA||Maximum 20% marks relaxation in Matric Result.||2 Years.|
|Gilgit Baltistan||Maximum 20% marks relaxation in Matric Result.||2 Years.|
The last date for registration is 27th December 2017 after which no applications shall be accepted.
We hope that you liked our information on Job Opportunity to Join Pak Navy as Naib Khateeb. Before presenting anything to our readers we very carefully study and authenticate the nature of information. So, if you want to read about more jobs and admission and other informative stuff then please visit our site . Don’t forget to like, share and subscribe our page!