This section is specifically dedicated to all the people who are eager to join PAF. Here on this page, you will be finding all the current and upcoming job opportunities to join PAF Jobs. Here on our site (startjobs.pk), you will be finding all the details of the requirements needed for the requirement in PAF such as:
Join PAF Jobs 2019 by www.joinpaf.gov.pk
Few Requirement you can Join PAF
- Selection Criteria
- Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Requirement
- Age Limit
Pakistan Air Force is comparatively a young service. It was established in 1947 with only a handful of personnel and with scant resources. The PAF has undergone many evolutionary changes in the short span of its history. It matured rapidly and its pilots have successfully contested numerically superior enemies in the air both in the subcontinent and elsewhere.
Today, it stands as one of the most well organized and well-maintained forces in the region. Its command and administrative structures have been refashioned from time to time to keep pace with its expansion and modernization programmes.
Join PAF After Matric, Bachelors & Masters
You can join Pakistan Airforce after completing your intermediate (FA, F.Sc), Bachelors (BS, BS, B.Sc, BA, B.E, BCS) and Masters (MA, M.Sc, MBA, M.Com, MCS) or as GD Pilot, Engineering and Medical Cadets program, SSC (Short Service Commission) and SPSCC (Special Purpose Short Service Commission).
Join PAF As Civilian
You can also join PAF as Lieutenant or as a pilot officer or in major branches of PAF such as Admin, Logistics, Education, Accounts etc.
There are many jobs in the Pakistan Air force even for civilians. Below given are the current and upcoming job opportunities in Pak Airforce and all the related information, so do make sure to check it out.
We advise you to bookmark this page startjobs.pk so that you get notified whenever there is an update regarding PAF Jobs.
For more information or to check out the eligibility criteria, how to apply and how to register yourself for PAF Jobs just visit the official website i.e. www.joinpaf.gov.pk
Join PAF Jobs Pakistan Air Force www.joinpaf.gov.pk Apply Online
|Date||Job Advertisement||Last Date|
|Jul 28 2019||Join Paf 2019 in Permanent Commission, SPSSC & SSC||04 Aug 2019|
|Jun 26 2019||Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs in 124 Combat Support Course||30 Jun 2019|
|Jun 2 2019||Join PAF Jobs as Civilian 2019 Online Registration – 700+ Vacancies||12 Jun 2019|
|Mar 30 2019||Join PAF Jobs as Civilian 2019 Online Registration||20 Apr 2019|
|Feb 24 2019||Join PAF as GD Pilot 2019 – 1200+ Vacancies||03 Mar 2019|
|Jan 20 2019||Join PAF Jobs 2019 – 300 Vacancies||27 Jan 2019|
|Dec 23 2018||Join PAF Jobs 2018 – 500 Vacancies||31 Dec 2018|
|Aug 12 2018||PAF Jobs as Civilian -1600 Vacancies||22 Aug 2018|
|July 29 2018||Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs – 3600 Vacancies||Aug 5 2018|
|July 15 2018||Air Headquarters AHQ Islamabad Jobs||July 20 2018|
|July 10 2018||Pakistan Air Force PAF Jobs 2018 For Civilian – Opportunity For July Month||July 20 2018|
|June 3 2018||June 11 2018|
|May 28 2018||June 15 2018|
|April 23 2018||May 29 2018|
Pakistan Airforce Selection Criteria:
Candidate from all over Pakistan can apply PAF posts unless there is a specified area requirement (Very Rare Case). Candidates from all these Provinces are eligible to apply:
- Azad Jammu Kashmir
How to Apply Through Online Registration For PAF Jobs:
- If you are applying online for PAF jobs the first thing you have to do is visit the official site of Pakistan Airforce which is joinpaf.gov.pk
- After going there you will have to fill in the registration forms online, selected candidates would be called in for Intelligence test with also academics test which comprises of (Physics, Mathematics, English and other relevant subjects).
- It must be remembered that only qualifying candidates will then be called in for initial interviews and medical examinations at specific selection centers.
- After selection of those candidates who have cleared their test, they will be will be called in for the interviews followed by the ISSB test.
- Final medical of candidates would be done.
- Final selection will be made based on the overall performance of candidates.
It is widely seen that much of the candidates who are applying in Pakistan Airforce don’t know much about the rankings in Pakistan’s Airforce. So here we have enlisted all of the 10 ranks which are there in the PAF. All of the ranks listed below are starting from the most senior to the junior levels.
- Air Chief Marshal (ACM)
- Air Marshal (AM)
- Air Vice Marshal (AVM)
- Air Commodore (Air Cdre)
- Group Captain (Gp Capt)
- Wing Commander (Wg Cdr)
- Squadron Leader (Sqn Ldr)
- Flight Lieutenant (Fig Lt)
- Flying Officer (Fig Off)
- Pilot Officer (Pit Off)
Fringe Benefits of Joining Pak Army:
Just like in Pak Army and Pak Navy there are also many benefits of joining Pak Airforce. But it must be remembered that these benefits are only given under certain rules and regulations. Some of the benefits in Pak Airforce are:
- Receiving of Defence Services Officers Provident Fund
- Reduction in Air Travel and Train Fare
- Deputation and Courses Abroad
- Benefits of Housing Schemes
- Allowance for Non- Practicing doctors.
- Free medical treatments
- Free service of airlift to a certain specified location given that on the availability of an aircraft.
In-Eligibility Criteria for PAF Jobs:
There are certain In-Eligibility Criteria’s of the Pakistan Airforce and as per the Pakistan Airforce selection criteria the following personnel is not eligible to apply:
- Those who have been terminated from the armed forces.
- All those who have been declared unfit by CMB/CMH.
- Those who have rejected thrice by Armed forces in initial selection system.
- Rejected by ISBB once for specific higher education courses.
- Ejected from the Government services.
- The ones who are found guilty by the court in any illegal activities.
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.
Joining PAF as Civilian:
Pakistan Air Force also gives the opportunity to the civilians to join this prestigious organization in various fields such as Drivers, Cooks, Firefighters. Here we will be also telling you that on how you can do apply for these posts as well:
- Candidates who want to join PAF as civilians can apply for the available jobs in two ways, either by online or by visiting the PAF selection center.
- PAF will review each candidate then will call for an intelligence test for the applied posts.
- After the intelligence test, a practical test will also be conducted in the field applied for.
- But it must be remembered that only those candidates who successfully pass these tests will be called in for Interviews.
- After the completion of interviews, a medical check-up will be done at the Air Head Quarters Selection Board.
- Only those who pass all their tests will be hired for their designated posts in different PAF offices across all over Pakistan.
This was all about Join PAF Jobs Pakistan Air Force 2019 Latest. We hope that we provided you with sufficient details of the jobs available. If we missed out something or if any of your queries is still unanswered, then please feel free to write us in the comment box below. And we will try to respond at our earliest! You can also visit https://startjobs.pk/ to read about more jobs, programs and other stuff