This internship opportunity is Telenor Super Internship Program 2019 in Pakistan (Paid Stipend) Apply Online an excellent chance, for the candidates who are either fresh graduates or who are currently enrolled in their Bachelor’s and Master’s academic degree programs. This is an opportunity for one to learn and grow in Telenor’s diverse, agile and well-rounded culture.
This Telenor Super internship Program 2019 is an excellent opportunity for candidates who wish to enhance their skills and make their name in the job market by associating themselves with a top-notch name in the telecom sector, i.e. Telenor.
Telenor Internship Program 2019 in Pakistan Apply Online
Telenor Pakistan is offering Telenor Internship Program for candidates who are fresh graduates or postgraduates or either student who is currently enrolled in their Bachelor’s degree program who have completed 3/4th of their degree or those who are currently enrolled in their Master’s degree program and have completed ½ of their degree program are eligible to apply.
Apply For More Internship Program 2019: Click Here
Goals of Telenor Pakistan Internship Program 2019.
Telenor Pakistan announces its internship programs as an extension of its corporate social responsibility. This corporate social responsibility comes with a number of benefits for the youth who apply and get selected for this excellent life-changing opportunity. The internship opportunity comes with the following goals and benefits:
- Telenor aims to create a meaningful experience for both the employees and the employer.
- It aims to be an exploring opportunity where candidates get to gain knowledge about the current and future prospective directions of working within the industry.
- An excellent opportunity to learn, learn and learn.
- Telenor Pakistan, being a multinational telecommunication company in Pakistan, will definitely add to the resume of the candidate, if Telenor’s paid internship opportunity is mentioned.
- It is an extraordinary opportunity to be creative and innovative. Telenor aims to enhance and highlight one’s cognitive as well as mental potential.
Internship Fields and Areas:
Telenor Pakistan is offering an internship program in the following domains:
- Corporate Functions
- Human Capital Division
Internship Duration: Telenor Internship Program 2019 will be a 6 weeks long internship program.
Stipend: The interns will be granted a stipend for the duration of internship along with other benefits;
Other Benefits: The following benefits will be granted to the interns along with the stipend.
- Mobile Credit Allowance
Educational Qualification: The applicants must either be fresh graduates or postgraduates or be enrolled in either of any academic degrees from the Higher Education Commission recognized institutions:
- 6th semester of Bachelor’s Degree having completed 3/4th of the Bachelor’s degree
- 2nd semesters of Master’s Degree have completed ½ of the Master’s degree
Internship Locations: Telenor Pakistan is offering internship opportunity in a few selected cities of Pakistan, which include:
How To Apply Telenor Internship Program 2019
The applicants are required to apply online for the Telenor Internship Program 2019.
Telenor Internship Program 2019
The last date to apply for Telenor Internship Program 2019 is 26th April 2019.