The latest job offers is there from Allied Bank MTO Jobs 2021 Management Trainee Officers Salary Package & Sample Paper for Allied Bank Management Trainee 2021. Applications are currently offered from Allied Bank Limited is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the post of (MTO Management Training Officers)-General Banking.
So, guys like a previous year it’s one of the wonderful opportunity to apply and gets employed as soon as possible to earn a sufficient amount and brilliant atmosphere will be given to the applicants. Now, I will throw light on its further details below.
Check More Bank Jobs 2021: Click Here
Allied Bank Management Trainee 2021 MTO Program Online Apply
This is a big opportunity for all the young graduates to get their career start kicking and find themselves a job suitable for them. To find out more about Allied MTO Program, you can check out from the details below.
Available Job in Allied Bank for 2021:
- Management Trainee Officer – General Banking
Eligibility Criteria (Required Qualifications & Age Limit):
- Candidates should be having an MBA, MBIT, M.Com, Masters in Banking and /or Finance and/or Business or four years BBA Honors from a reputable university recognized by HEC or from a reputable accredited foreign university. Those individuals having bi-majors in the field of Information Technology and/or Digital Banking will be preferred most during the selection procedure.
CGPA / Division: CGPA should be not less than 3.00 cumulative grading point average (CGPA) or 80% marks in the final transcript.
Age Limit: Age limit should not be above 27 years on 31st January 2021.
- Interested individuals are requested to apply before June 20, 2021. After this, the online application panel will be closed!
How To Apply for ABL Bank MTO Jobs 2020:
- Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria may apply online at www.abl.com/careers.
- Only online applications will be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Last Date for submission of application is June 20, 2021.
- Hard copies of CVs by post or through direct emails or through courier services as well as phone calls, shall not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
More Latest Internship in Pakistan: Check Here