Guys, the fresh opportunity of today is there from Public Sector Organization KPK Jobs 2021 PO Box 634 GPO Peshawar. Applications are currently offered from the Public Sector Organization intends to hire the well disciplined, caliber, and adroit applicants are required to apply on a merit basis for the following posts given below.
Jobs in PO Box 634 GPO Peshawar which includes (Naib Qasid (BPS-03), Sweeper (BPS-03)) are the posts that need to be filled by the applicants before the due date. Domicile holders of KPK/FATA are eligible to apply. These posts will be filled on a contract basis which can be extended further on the life of the Project and on the satisfactory performance of the applicants. So, for all those guys it’s a great opportunity to be availed before time and get employed if you are looking for such posts. Now, I will let you know about its further details below.
Candidates should possess at least Middle / Matric qualification and relevant experience to apply. The age of applicants should be between 18 to 40 years.
An attractive salary package will Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000/- will be given to the selected candidates.
Latest KPK Government Jobs: Click Here
PO Box 634 GPO Peshawar Jobs 2021 Public Sector Organization KPK Latest Vacancies
The Federal Government is the Nation’s largest Employer providing jobs to over 2 million people. There are opportunities for virtually every interest.
Applicants take advantage of rapid advancement opportunities and enjoy job security, competitive compensation, and benefits packages. As a new Employee, you may be eligible for some special bonuses. Looking for Additional information some instructions are given below:
- Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
- Sweeper (BPS-03)
Check More Internship Program: Click Here
How to Apply for PO Box 634 Peshawar Jobs:
- Applicants are required to apply by sending the applications along with copies of educational and experience certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and recent passport size photograph should reach at the said address.
- The last date for applying is July 20, 2021.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for an interview.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who are having expertise in the Public sector.
- At the time of the interview, original documents should be brought.
- So, for more jobs stay connected with this page ever and get recent career offers daily.
Interested candidates send their complete application form on the following address
PO Box 634 GPO Peshawar Cantt.
The last date is July 20, 2021.