School Education & Literacy Department Sindh SELD STS Jobs 2018 For School Teacher JEST & ECT
Sindh School Teacher Jobs 2018 For JEST & ECT: Are you a graduate with an education degree and anticipating for fortuitous School Education & Literacy Department Sindh STS Jobs?
Then be ready for this breathtaking news. The wait is finally over. Sindh Government has just announced positions for School Education and Literacy Department Government of Sindh Jobs for the year 2018. Scroll down below to read the details regarding this golden opportunity.
Check More Sindh Jobs:
School Education & Literacy Department SELD Jobs STS 2018 Detailed Description:
The government of Sindh has announced positions for School Education & Literacy Department Sindh STS Jobs for the talented candidates bearing domicile of any district of Sindh. The job positions available are for the position of Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST) and Early School Teacher (ECT).
The jobs being offered are purely on contractual basis for the initial period of 3 years which is extendable by 2 years if the performance of the candidate is found to be satisfactory, under the Recruitment Policy – 2017 hoisted on the website of Sindh Education www.sindheducation.gov.pk. 5% seats are reserved for Disable Quota and other 5% is reserved as Minority Quota, out of the total number of allocated available seats.
The test will be conducted by Standard Testing Services (STS) which is a self-sustained, professional and technical organization, managed by IBA Sukkur University. The news has officially been announced in multiple different newspapers. The candidates should have a minimum degree of Intermediate with B.Ed. along with a minimum 2nd division or equivalent CGPA from the recognized Board or Higher Education Commission (HEC).
- Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST), BPS-14
- Early Childhood Teacher (ECT), BPS-15 (Only for Females)
- Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST), BPS – 14: 21 – 30 Years
- Early School Teacher (ECT), BPS – 15: 20 – 30 Years
Following academic qualification(s) is/are required for the School Education & Literacy Department Sindh STS Jobs:
- Junior Elementary School Teacher (JEST), BPS – 14: Intermediate with B.Ed. (Hons) (4 Years) or Graduate with B.Ed. (effective up to 2020) along with any of the following; Associate Degree in Education (effective up to 2020), B.Sc. (Mathematics, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Physics), B.CS, M.CS, B.S (Any Computer Discipline), B.A (English), B.S (English), M.A (English), M.S (English).
- Early School Teacher (ECT), BPS – 15: Intermediate with B.Ed. (Hons) (4 Years) or Graduate with B.Ed. (effective up to 2020) along with any of the following; Diploma in Early Childhood Education/Kindergarten/Montessori, Diploma in Early Childhood Education Certificate accredited by STEDA (effective up to 2020), Associate Degree in Education (effective up to 2020).
Guidelines to Apply:
- The application form & Challan Form can be downloaded from the website of STS, i.e. http://sts.net.pk/. or from here http://www.iba-suk.edu.pk/ibasuk/aboutiba/STS_SELD.aspx.
- The candidates shall have to deposit application processing challan of Rs.500/- for online application or Rs.600/- challan with application sent through courier services to STS.
- The fee challan can be deposited in any branch of Allied Bank Limited (ABL) of Pakistan.
- In case of candidate applies for more than one post then he/she must submit separate challan.
- The candidate should apply on the basis of availability of school vacancy in their taluka/town. The list of taluka/town is also hoisted on the official website of SELD, i.e. https://www.sindheducation.gov.pk/
Download Application Form, Challan Form & Taluka Wide Position
|Job Advertisement for School Education and Literacy Department (SELD), Govt of Sindh|
|ECT 1190 Vacancy Positions|
|JEST 6000 Vacancy Position Taluka Wise|
|Application Form for JEST & ECT|
|Challan for Online Apply|
Following documents must be submitted along with the application form while applying for School Education & Literacy Department Sindh STS Jobs:
- One recent passport size photograph (both male and female must attach or upload)
- Photocopies of relevant degree/certificate / professional degree
- Permanent Resident Certification (PRC-D Form)
- Result cards
- Disability CNIC with a logo of the wheelchair (if applicable)
- Provisional slips for above-listed documents will not be entertained.
Availability of Online Application: The online link to apply for the job will be available from 26th March 2018.
The Last date is 20thApril 2018.
So what are you waiting for? Apply as soon as the Online Application form is available on the online portal. For more details, you can check the School Education & Literacy Department Sindh STS SELD Jobs advertisement provided at the end of this article. Don’t forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more Education and Literacy Department Government of Sindh Jobs and other Government Jobs updates.