For unemployed applicants job is being offered from Army Burn Hall College Jobs 2021 for Non-Teaching Staff Eligibility Criteria. For all the Army posts lover here a recent job opportunity is being offered from Army Burn Hall College for Girls Abbottabad is looking to hire the well disciplined, caliber and adroit applicants are required to apply for the posts of (Administration Officer, Bursar / Assistant, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Accounts Clerk, Nursing Assistant) are the posts which are waiting for the applicants to come and apply as soon as possible. All those male applicants who are willing to apply can send their applications before a given deadline. Now, I will let you know about its remaining details to be read and understand carefully in order to apply correctly.
ABHC is abbreviated as Army Burn High School is the Army affiliated school and college which is indulged in providing quality education to the children and is having separate branches for girls and Girls. Being a Govt institute it offers Govt jobs for male and female both of all educational levels for Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff.
Candidates with an overall qualification of Graduation / Masters from a recognized university is required. Preference will be given to those having relevant experience.
Age limit should be 25-50 years is required.
Applicants will be given attractive compensation package with fringe perks and benefits as free boarding and lodging for initial years (For AHMS Only).
- Administration Officer
- Bursar / Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Accounts Clerk
- Nursing Assistant
How To Apply for Army Burn Hall College Jobs:
- Candidates meeting above-mentioned criteria should apply by submitting a typed/handwritten application, CV along with photocopies of an educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile and recent photograph should reach at the following address given below.
- The last date for submission of application is June 06, 2021.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- Late received and those of incomplete application will stand rejected.
- Shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- Applicants should come in inappropriate dress as (Long Suit & Casual Dress).