This is a high time when most people just graduate with fresh degrees and look for internship and job opportunities that provide them an opportunity to enter the job sector. Guess what? Here is an excellent opportunity that no would like to miss out.
OGDCL Paid Internship Program 2018 (Internship Description):
Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is a renowned Pakistan based multinational oil and Gas Company. Under the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) every year Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) announces paid internship opportunities for the young graduates of Pakistan.
This year Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) has announced 300 seats offering OGDCL Paid Internship opportunities for Graduates having Engineering, MBA, BBA, M.Sc., B.S, ICMA, ACCA, M.Com degrees, which is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to grow, train, enhance their skills and experience the corporate life with Pakistan’s top notch oil and gas multinational. An internship certificate will be provided to the candidates upon the successful completion of internship.
Oil and Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) has announced 300 vacancies for the paid internship program. The distribution of the seats is done as follows:
- Punjab: 60
- Sindh: 60
- Baluchistan: 60
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK): 60
- Azad Jammu and Kashmir (AJK): 20
- Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA): 20
- Gilgit Baltistan (GB): 20
Internship Duration: 1 Year
Internship Stipend: PKR. 20,000 per month.
Eligible Age: The eligible upper age limit of the candidate must not be more than 30 years.
The applicants having completed the below listed educational degrees in the enlisted domains are eligible to apply for the OGDCL Summer Internship 2018. The candidate must either have, at least 2.50 CGPA or 60% marks or above Vis a Vis 1st division in the final degree, whichever is applicable. Candidates waiting for results are not eligible to apply.
- Engineering Degree in
- Electrical / Electronics
- Mechanical / Mechatronics
- Computer / Software / Information Technology (IT)
- M.Sc. or B.S in
- Geology / Geological Engineering
- MBA / BBA (Hons.) in
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- ICMA / ACCA
How to Apply in OGDCL Internship Program:
- The candidates can apply by downloading the application form and challan form from the NTS website or from below
- An application processing fee of PKR. 580/- must be paid in countrywide any online branch of Allied Bank Limited (ABL), Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB), Habib Bank Limited (HBL) and Meezan Bank.
- The duly filled in application form along with the NTS copy of the paid challan form along with the following documents must be sent to the following address; NTS Headquarters (OGDCL Project), Plot # 96, Street # 4, Sector H-8 / 1, Islamabad, Pakistan in an envelope via courier.
- 2 recent passport size photographs with blue background
- Copy of CNIC
- Original Paid Bank Deposit Slip (NTS Copy)
- A written screening test will be conducted by NTS for the hiring of eligible candidates, which will be done on pure merit basis.
- The date for written test will be announced later.
For more information regarding OGDCL Paid Internship visit https://www.nts.org.pk. Subscribe to our website https://jobspage.pk for more paid internship and job opportunity updates.