Police Department KPK Jobs For Constable: Hey Friends! Are you metric and think you cannot get a government job? No brother you are wrong here because you can get jobs in the police department in Pakistan with this qualification.
Now is the time for you to be happy because the government of KPK has just announced a number of jobs in KPK Police department 2019 where you are eligible to apply. You just have to scroll down to get the details of the police constable jobs 2019.
Check Top Jobs:
KPK Police department constable jobs 2019
I am happy to announce that KPK Police department has announced a number of new jobs of Constables in the police department. Where candidates with certain physical and mental qualities will get jobs.
The jobs are on the permanent basis. So, those candidates who will pass the tests and will have physical qualities as needed by the government will have a permanent job. Thus they will secure their future.
Moreover, reserved seats are as follow: 10% seats are for female, 10% for children of police and 3% is as Minority Quota, out of the total number of allocated available seats.
The test will be conducted by Educational Testing and Evaluation Agency(ETEA) which is a self-sustained, professional and technical organization. The news has officially been announced in multiple newspapers.
- Constable/Lady Constable (BPS-07) (159 Vacancies)
Physical and educational Requirements for constable jobs 2019:
- The age should be between 18 to 25 years. (There is a general relaxation of 3 years of age for the candidates of following districts: Sawat, Boner, Shangla, Deer lower, Deer Upper, Chitral, Kohistan, Toorghar.)
- Candidates should be at least matric. Those having higher certificates and degrees will get extra marks.
- Height required is 5’7″ for males and 5’1″ for female candidates.
- Chest of the male should be no more than 33×34.5
- Physical test for male: 7 mins for a 1-mile run.
- The Physical test for female: 7 mins for 1 km run.
- Physical test for candidates will be in following centers which will not change: Peshawar, Mardan, Deer Lower, Chitral, Mingora, Kohat, Bannu, Dera Ismail Khan, Abbottabad, Mansehra.
The candidates who will qualify the physical test will be eligible for written entry test which will commence in above-mentioned districts. Candidates will be informed about the test date, place and time through SMS. Moreover, the information will also be available for them on the following website: www.etea.edu.pk. The written test will contain material from following subjects: Matric level English, Urdu, Islamiat, General Knowledge, Pakistan studies.
NOTE: Candidates from the districts of KPK are eligible to apply for these posts.
How to apply:
- The application form & Challan Form are available for downloaded from the website of ETEA from the following website www.etea.edu.pk. Or by clicking the link below:
- Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs. 650 to any UBL bank on following account number: 241812728. The bank will in return provide you with a 10 digit transaction number and a 4 digit branch code and date of transaction on a printed Receipt.
- Candidates should also submit scanned passport size photograph with academic certificates along with application forms.
- All the candidates will have to come to Peshawar for Bio-metric verification.
Last date to apply:
The last date to apply for the above-mentioned posts is November 15, 2019.
So why are you still here? Why haven’t you applied yet? Go for it because nowadays such jobs are very difficult to find. We at startjobs.pk always encourage candidates to apply for these jobs. Moreover, the advertisement for the job is available at the end of the article. Just hit the red bell on the bottom of the screen to get job alerts.