Sindh Police Jobs: Hello there! you want to be a part of Police? Now is your chance to be a part of Sindh Police department in Hyderabad range, where you can help your country by creating a peaceful atmosphere.
Sindh Police Jobs 2020 Detailed Description
Sindh Police department has announced a number of jobs of driver constables in nine different districts of Hyderabad to create and maintain peaceful environment of the city.
Male and female candidates can apply for the said job while keeping in mind the procedure to apply. Candidates have to go through different processes of selection before the final merit list is displayed.
candidates can get their free application forms from SSP office of their district.
Who can apply in Sindh Police Jobs
- Both male and female candidates having domiciles of their district can apply for this post.
- Computer Operator (BPS-12)
- Senior Data Entry Operator / Key Punch Operator (BPS-12)
- Call Centre Operator (BS-09)
- Surveillance Operator (BS-09)
- Data Entry Operator / Key Punch Operator (BS-08)
- Hardware Technician (BS-07)
- Driver Constable (BS-05)
Qualification for the post of driver constable
- At least metric certificate holder with LTV driving licence with PSV badge.
For male candidates
- chest size 33″x34″-1/2
- height 5’5″
- male candidate should be able to run one mile in seven minutes
For female candidates
- height 5″
- female candidates should be able to walk 800 meters in 14 minutes
Note: Age limit for the post of constable driver range from 18 to 28 years with no relaxation in age and physical requirements of the candidates.
Have a look at these jobs:
Place of posting
How to Apply For Sindh Police Jobs:
- Candidates are required to download the application form and deposit slip from PTS website www.pts.org.pk or from below.
- Candidates have to pay test fee in any of the UBL and HBL branch. Send your application form to the following address:
PTS Headquarter, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad
Note: No TA/DA will be admissible.
Last date is February 04, 2020.