Are you passionate about media and latest digital trends? Are you looking for opportunities to learn and grow? Yes, the wait is over now. Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018 has been announced. If you are interested to know more about Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018 then keep scrolling below.
Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018 Detailed Information:
Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018 is an amazing opportunity for media passionate people to meet the international leaders and entrepreneurs from worldwide and learn. The program is an excellent, fully funded, well-organized opportunity for candidates to shape and digitalize the future.
- The Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018 program covers the following costs for each participant:
- Hotel Room for 2 nights ( July 2-July 4, 2018)
- Travel Expense of £300 for students coming from European Schools.
- Travel Expense of £500 for students coming from Non-European Schools.
- An opportunity to be a part of a closed Facebook group where people get to know each other and about the events.
- A program invitation for the participants to Berlin.
- Workshop on future trends in Bertelsmann’s business areas.
- Attractive prizes for the participants.
- A party and concert from a BMG talent
- Individual career consulting
- Networking opportunities
- Membership in “Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018” network
- A chance to build a long-term relationship with participants and the team.
Program Location: Berlin, Germany.
Program Days: From 2nd July to 4th July 2018.
Educational Qualification Required:
- Candidates who have done their Bachelors, Masters, Masters in Business Administration (MBA) and Doctoral students with majors in economics, humanities, media management and business informatics with the keen interest in data sciences are eligible to apply for this program.
- Above average academic performance.
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken the English Language.
- Experiences in developing creative and innovative business models and digital trends.
- Rapport for media and data projects conducted outside the school.
- The candidates are required to apply online by emailing the following documents in WORD or PDF File Format to
- An application in English Language telling about yourself and your goals.
- Mentioning why you want to participate in Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018.
- Resume (clearly reflecting that your fascination with media).
- A motivation letter that should reflect that you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges.
- Certificates showing proficiency in the English Language should also be attached along with the above-mentioned list of required documents.
Last Date is 13th May 2018.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2018 advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.