You can get Fulbright USA Scholarship 2019-20 For Pakistani Students. The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is inviting applications for its annual scholarship program for 2019 for the Pakistani students. The offered scholarships are for Masters and PhD degrees only.
This will be a fully funded program which will cover tuition fee, textbooks expenses, air-travel, health insurance, visa process fee and monthly stipend. There is a range of academic fields available in which the applicants can take scholarship apart from Clinical Medicine field. This is a great opportunity guys, if you are looking to study abroad and that too on a scholarship program. For more information related to the USAID Scholarship program such as offered programs, eligibility criteria, application deadline and application procedure check out below.
Check More Scholarship 2019: Click here
Fulbright USA Scholarship 2019-20 For Pakistani Students
- The scholarship is being offered by The United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
- The scholarship program is for Masters and PhD degree programs only.
- The scholarship can only be availed in Universities of USA only.
- The last date to apply for this program is 15th May 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for Master’s Degree Program:
- The candidate for this program must have done his / her 4 years Bachelor’s degree or a combination of Bachelor’s & Master’s degree of making up of 16 years of education from any recognized university.
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Recent MBA graduates must have 3 years of experience.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD Degree Program:
- The candidate for this program must have done his / her Master’s, M.Phil equivalent degree making up of 18 years of education from any recognized university.
- It is highly desirable that the candidates for this scholarship must have any work experience in teaching, research or in the public sector of Pakistan.
Available Fields for Scholarship:
- Candidates can take their scholarships in any field apart from Clinical Medicine.
What Benefits Will You Get from This Scholarship?
- The Full Bright Scholarship by The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) will be covering the following expenses.
- Tuition fee
- Textbooks expenses
- Health insurance
- Visa process fee
- Monthly stipend
General Eligibility Criteria for The Scholarship:
- The applicants for this program must be Pakistani citizens and must be working and living in Pakistan.
- Must have strong academic background in all the fields expect for Clinical Medicine.
- The candidates must be willing to share their Pakistani life and culture with those whom they will be studying and living with in community groups.
- Upon returning to Pakistan the candidates are expected to share their US experiences with their colleagues and in community groups.
- Candidates are expected to return back to Pakistan and must be committed to serve the Pakistani community.
Full Bright Scholarship Process Cycle:
- The results for the selected candidates for this scholarship will be announced in mid of October.
- The application process will start in February.
- Interviews for visa applications will take place in June.
- Departure for US will take place in July.
- The last date to apply for Full Bright Scholarship Program 2019 is 15th May 2019.
How to Apply For Fulbright USA Scholarship 2019-20:
- You will need to fill out the application form this given official link of Full Bright Scholarship Program 2019.
- You will require 3 reference letters.
- You will also need your GRE score report.
- The following documents are required:
- Scanned transcripts
- Explanation of your University’s (from which you have acquired your last degree) grading scale criteria.
- It must be noted that HEC attested documents are preferred with the application, but the degree and transcripts must be attested by the issuing authority.
- For more information you can check out this official link of Full Bright Scholarship Program 2019.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
Fulbright Scholarship 2019 to USA