Apply For the Transpeshawar Jobs 2019 | Transport & Mass Transit Department KPK Jobs 2019 TransPeshawar Latest Advertisement The Urban Mobility company has opened career opportunities for various individuals located at Peshawar.
Jobs in TransPeshawar This recruitment program is to maintain and manage the rapid transit projects in Peshawar and Position are Office Assistant (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Driver (BPS-06). Transpeshawar has published their recruitment program in The News Newspaper on 13 June 2019. Market based competitive salary package will be given to candidates.
Transpeshawar Jobs Download Application Form 2019 Online | www.transpeshawar.pk
Candidates must have at least a Master’s level qualification in his academic record. At least 5 years of experience is required in the relevant field. There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel.
Transport and Mass Transit Department Jobs 2019 are available. The government has announced the Transport Planning & Traffic Engineering Unit (TPU), Transport & Mass Transit Department, which is working under the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Are you finding ways to join Transport & Mass Transit Department KPK Jobs 2019 then I will give you detailed information about this recruitment program.
Transport Planning and Traffic Engineering Unit (TPU) Transport & Mass Transit Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa are invited, applicants
- All over the KPK
Candidate must have domicile of:
Number of Vacancies:
These are the jobs available.
- 10+ Vacancies are available.
Transport & Mass Transit Department invites applicants from all over the KPK on a contract basis. A highly qualified, talented and experienced candidate is required to apply. There are 10 posts available.
- Office Assistant (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Driver (BPS-06)
KPK Government Jobs 2019: Check More
Applicants must have domicile of KPK FATA. There is no TA/DA will be given. All positions are on a fixed salary. Females may apply. International qualifications and experience will be given preference. Government officers may apply through proper channel.
How to Apply for TransPeshawar Jobs:
- All of the interested and eligible individuals are requested to visit the official site of ETEA etea.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful online application, a system-generated challan of UBL online deposit slip will appear. You have to take the print out of that slip and deposit Rs.500/- in any branch of UBL as test fee.
- After that, you are requested to keep that genuine slip with you safely.
Important Points to Look after:
- Please note that ETEA will not require any of your documents before the test. So, you are requested not to send any of your Documents to ETEA. However, copies of testimonials/documents will be required from the shortlisted candidates only in the screening test.
- Any applicant who wants to apply for more than 1 position can do so by applying separately for each post.
- Applicants are requested to have a soft copy of passport sized pictures with themselves at the time of applying online.
- Candidates will be informed about their tests through SMS by ETEA to download and print their Roll No. Slips from etea.edu.pk
- Please note that no TA / DA will be given for any test or interview.
- Any candidates who provide wrong information while applying online will not only be rejected but also strict action will be taken against them.
- For further instructions and details, you are requested to visit the official site of ETEA etea.edu.pk or you can even check out the official advertisement attached below.
Transport & Mass Transit Department KPK Jobs 2019
The last date is July 26, 2019
Advertisement of TransPeshawar Jobs 2019