check on this page TESCO WAPDA Jobs 2019 NTS Application Form & Sample Paper. The Triable Areas Electrical Supply Company (TESCO) has announced more than 15 vacancies for which qualified personnel is required.
The job vacancies are available in all over Pakistan. But the quota system will be applied. The advertised jobs are on contract basis of 1 year but the duration can be increased as per the requirement of the department or the performance shown by the candidate.
All the candidates will have to go through a mandatory application test which will be taken by the NTS (National Testing Services)
TESCO Jobs 2019 Tribal Areas Electric Supply Company Online Form Download
There are 2 posts available of SDO / Junior Engineer and Revenue Officer which both are of BPS-17. Attractive and market competitive salaries will be paid to the selected individuals. This is a fine opportunity, people! So don’t miss out and apply as soon as possible. To catch all of the other relevant details then scroll down below.
Available Posts and Number of Vacancies Available in TESCO for 2019:
- SDO/Junior Engineer (BPS-17) – 15 Vacancies are Available.
- Revenue Officer (BPS-17) – 02 Vacancies are Available.
- SDO/Junior Engineer (BPS-17): The candidate must have done BSc Electrical Engineering (Preference will be given to those who have done in Power Engineering) or equivalent degree with 1st Division or 2.5 CGPA from any HEC recognized institute with valid PEC Registration Certificate. The Age Limit for this post is 21 to 33 years of age.
- Revenue Officer (BPS-17): The candidate must have done M.Sc Physics, M.Sc Statistics, M.Sc Maths / M. Com / MBA / M.Sc / Computer Science / B.Sc / Engineering. Only HEC recognized degrees will be accepted! Moreover, PEC Registration is in case of B.Sc Engineering Degree. The Age Limit for this post is year 21 to 33 of age.
Terms and Conditions:
- Age relaxation has already been given in both of the mentioned posts. Only candidates belonging to Buddhist cast or residents of FATA, GB & AJK are entitled to receive 3 years of upper age relaxation.
- The selected candidates will be asked to be stationed anywhere in the TESCO Jurisdiction.
- The candidates will be required to bring in their original documents and 1 sets of Attested photocopies at the time of interview.
- Only graduate students and those who have completed their degrees are eligible to apply. Engineering Council Registration Certificate is required for the Graduate Engineers.
- All those candidates who are already serving in any Government department or have completed at least 2 years continuous in any Government organization are required to apply through proper channel.
- TESCO reserves all the rights to cancel any recruitment at any stage.
- If the candidate is found out to be presenting forged or duplicate documents in order to influence the selection procedure, then the candidate will be disbarred from the current and any future selection procedure.
- The last date to submit the application form is 09th July 2019. No late applications will be entertained!
How To Apply For TESCO WAPDA Jobs 2019 :
- All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to visit the official site of NTS nts.org.pk
- The application test fee is Rs.360 per candidate. The candidates will have to submit the test fee of Rs. 180 /- as the rest of the fees will be borne by TESCO.
- The candidates can send their application online through NTS Online Application Portal or through manually by paper-based application form which is also available on the NTS site nts.org.pk The candidates will then be required to send their applications at this address: NTS Headquarters Islamabad, I-E, Street No. 46, I-8/2 Islamabad.
- Please check out the official advertisement below for more details.
TESCO WAPDA Jobs 2019: