Telenor Jobs: Are you a graduate or post-graduate looking for attractive job opportunities in multinationals or top-notch telecommunication sectors of Pakistan? Have you heard of Telenor Pakistan? Do you wish to be a part of Telenor? If yes! Then what are you waiting for? Stop searching for opportunities like this here and there. We bring you the best ones here. Therefore, the good news is that Telenor Group has announced Telenor Jobs for Telenor Pakistan in multiple departments.
If you are interested to know more about Telenor Jobs 2018 then keep scrolling below to know more details.
Telenor Jobs 2018 Careers Detailed Information:
Telenor Group is a Norway government owned multinational telecommunication organization providing its telecommunication services in Asian and European Markets of the world with a worldwide subscriber base of more than 200 million people.
Telenor Group is among the largest mobile phone operators of the world with 33,000 employees employed across the world. Telenor Pakistan is among the famous and high-quality telecommunication companies of Pakistan with a subscriber base of 28% of the entire Pakistani market, which is 42 million.
Telenor needs no introduction when it comes to hiring prospects from the Pakistani market and providing Telenor careers to the youth and fresh graduates of our nation under the head, providing opportunities such as; Telenor Internship Programs, Telenor Top Trainee Program, Telenor Open Mind Trainee Program and other specialized job program for women of Pakistan, with the name, Naya Aghaz Program.
Telenor Group has announced Telenor Jobs in multiple countries of the world, where they operate in. Telenor Group has also announced multiple vacancies for Telenor Pakistan. Being an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), Telenor is offering an excellent opportunity for both male and female prospects of Pakistan to become skilled and groomed individuals in their respective fields by becoming a part of Telenor.
Telenor Pakistan has announced the following available vacant positions in Telenor Jobs:
- Senior Software Engineer
- Android App Developer
- Self Service Channel Management Executive
- Quality Assurance Specialist / Executive / Officer
- Data Architecture Specialist
- BI Architecture Specialist
- Lead Analytics Solution Architecture
- Enterprise Digital Architect
- Tax Executive – Reporting
- Assistant Manager Business Development and Planning
- Cloud Collaboration Services Architect
- Device Marketing Analyst
- Performance Management and Reporting Specialist
- Financial Services Support Specialist
- Manager Finance and Accounting
Job Location: The job placements for Telenor Jobs are available in the following cities of Pakistan:
Gender: Since Telenor is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), therefore as always both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for the Telenor Jobs 2018.
Job Type: The job positions announced by Telenor are all full-time job positions.
Educational Qualification Required:
Prospects holding any of the following degrees listed below from Higher Education Commission (HEC) recognized institutions are eligible to apply for the above-mentioned positions:
- An Academic Degree or Majors in ACCA
- An Academic Degree of Majors in CA
- Bachelors Degree in Finance
- Certifications in Finance and Accounting
- B.A in Communication Design or equivalent
- M.A in Communication Designs or equivalent
- Graduation / Bachelors Degree in Computer Science
- Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Graduation / Bachelors Degree in Information Technology (IT)
- Masters Degree in Information Technology (IT)
- Bachelors Degree or Higher in Information Technology (IT)
- Bachelors Degree or Higher in Software
- Bachelors Degree or Higher in Computer Science
- Minimum Graduation / Bachelors or Masters Degree in any field
- Sc. / Majors in Information Technology (IT) or any related business degree
- Sc. / Majors in Information Technology (IT) or related business degree
- Sc. / Majors in Computer Science or any related business degree
- Sc. / Majors in Computer Science or related business degree
- Sc. / Majors in Information Systems or any related business degree
- Sc. / Majors in Information Systems or related business degree
- CA / CA (Inter) / CMA / MBA (Finance) / ACCA
- Sc. / M.Sc. with certifications in TOGAF, TmForum.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business or any closely related field
- E / B.S in Electronics
- E / B.S in Computer / Software Engineering
- S in Computer Science
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSA / MCSE / MCTA)
- Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA)
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
Job Experience Required:
Though the required amount of job experience required for each job varies, a minimum job experience of 2-4 years is required in the relevant field in order to be eligible for the Telenor Jobs 2018.
- The candidates are required to apply online on the website, i.e. https://www.telenor.com/career/vacant-positions/
- The candidates can apply for Telenor Jobs online via LinkedIn, i.e. https://pk.linkedin.com/company/telenor-group/jobs.
The application deadline to apply are distinct for each job. However, the application deadlines are either 30th April 2018 or 2nd May 2018 for most jobs.
So what are you waiting for? Make haste and apply now! Don’t miss the golden opportunity of becoming a part of the Telenor Pakistan Family. So, make haste and apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the Telenor Jobs advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more future updates about jobs in Telenor and other scholarship, internship, fellowship and job updates from private, government and semi-government organizations. Also, hit the allow notifications button for more online jobs in Pakistan.