State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan Jobs 2018 Download PTS Application Form
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan Jobs 2018: Are you looking for insurance sector jobs? Do you want to be a part of well-known organizations of Pakistan? The wait is over now.
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan has announced State Life Jobs that is offering 150 vacancies in different departments and areas of the organization. If you are interested to know more about the job then keep scrolling below.
State Life Insurance Pakistan Jobs 2018 Description:
State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan is a Government of Pakistan owned well-established, nationalized, largest Insurance Corporation of Pakistan since 1972, with sales personnel of 90,000 employees. State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan has announced State Life Jobs that is offering 150 vacancies in different departments of the organization.
Available Positions: The following vacancies are available:
- 15 Assistant Managers (Finance and Accounts)
- 7 Assistant Managers (Architect and Engineering)
- 60 Assistant Managers (General)
- 2 Assistant Managers (IT, Business Analysts)
- 2 Assistant Managers (IT, Software Developers)
- 2 Assistant Managers (IT, Networks)
- 5 Executives Officers (Engineering)
- 20 Office Assistants
- 3 Assistants
- 20 Naib Qasid
- 10 Drivers
Job Location: All over Pakistan.
Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates bearing the following degree(s) from any HEC recognized institutions are eligible to apply for this job:
- CA / ICMA / ACCA
- BS / BE
- MBBS / MS / MBA / MCS / M.Com / M.Sc. / MA
- BBA / B.Sc. / B.Com / B.Tech
- CCNA / CCNP / MySQL / Oracle Certification
Eligibility Age: Maximum age 45 years.
- The government sector employees should provide a NOC from their existing department in case of applying.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the written test/interview and further selection procedure.
How to Apply For State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan Jobs:
- The candidates are required to download the online application form and challan slip from Pakistan Testing Services (PTS) website, i.e. http://www.pts.org.pk/.
- The challan must be deposited in any online branch of United Bank Limited (UBL) or Habib Bank Limited (HBL) all over Pakistan.
- The duly filled form and along with originally paid deposit slip must be sent to Pakistan Testing Services Headquarters on the following address; “3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan.”
- The candidates are required to clearly mention their name and the post they are applying for on the right side of the envelope they will be sending their documents in.
- For more information and updates regarding these jobs and further procedure keep visiting the PTS website, i.e. http://www.pts.org.pk/.
20th April 2018.
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the State Life Jobs advertisement provided at the end of this article.
Advertisement of State Life Insurance Corporation of Pakistan Jobs 2018:
Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.