Here on this page Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab Jobs 2019 Apply Online Latest Advertisement.
The Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Department is government department of Punjab which has the aim of providing social services to the needy people and at the same time is acting as a financial institution which has the responsibility of handling taxation in this Islamic state.
Jobs in Social Welfare Department Currently the department is in need of fulfilling multiple vacancies at different levels. For this, it is inviting both male and female candidates to apply for the advertised positions.
It must be remembered that the advertised posts are on the basis but if satisfactory performance is shown by the candidate then the contract can be extended.
All the jobs posted for The Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Jobs Department are for candidates with Punjab domicile. Each and every job being posted has its own separate eligibility criteria and requirements. Before applying for the desired job, the applicants must see its requirements first.
Below mentioned are the job posts for which the vacancies are required, application procedure and registration deadline.
Check More Latest Govt Jobs
Punjab Bait-Ul-Maal Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- Male Nurse (BPS-12)
- Female Nurse (BPS-12)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Craft Supervisor (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Cook (BPS-01)
- Sweeper (BPS-01)
- Attendant (BPS-01)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- The last date of application registration is 15 july 2019. After this, no application shall be accepted.
How To Apply for Punjab Social Welfare & Bait-ul-Maal Jobs:
- All the interested candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria first from the official advertisement attached below.
- All the eligible candidates are requested to send their applications along with following documents: attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, CNIC, domicile, and a recent passport sized photographs on the following address: Social Welfare & Bait Ul Maal Department 41 Empress Road Lahore
- Applicants are required to clearly mention the job position they are applying for on the envelope.
- All those candidates who are working in any government sector must have to apply through proper channel.
- For more information, all the candidates are requested to check out the official advertisement attached below.
Important Points to Remember:
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- The Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Department reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.
- The selection of all the candidates will be on pure merit basis.
- The quota system will be strictly observed. Candidates hailing from only Punjab province and having Punjab domicile are allowed to apply for the above-advertised posts only.
Social Welfare and Bait-Ul-Maal Punjab Jobs 2019
As per the Social Welfare and Bait-ul-Maal Department selection criteria, the following candidates are not eligible to apply:
- Ejected from the Government services.
- Producing & presenting forged documents.
- Presenting false information or hiding of true information intentionally.