Today at this job page you will be having the latest job offer from PMDFC Punjab Jobs 2021 Online Apply Latest March Advertisement. Applications are being invited from Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company for a Punjab Cities Program (PCP) has been established under Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company (PMDFC) with administrative support from LG&CD Department.
Now, I will let you know about the advertisement as Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company is looking to hire the dynamic, eligible, high profile and well-disciplined applicants are required to apply and fill the following posts which are named as (GIS Officer, IT Officer) are the current vacant situation to be filled as soon as possible.
The overall qualification of Masters/Bachelors in the relevant discipline with experience in the relevant field is required to apply. If you well educated then you are welcome to apply for Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs 2021. An attractive remuneration package will be given to the applicants as per the qualification and expertise of the applicants. Now, let’s throw light on its applying criteria below.
Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company is collaborating and looking after the waste system of the Punjab and its districts to deliver of municipal services to promote its goal by keeping the healthy cities provides Masters to Graduation and Matric level with good salary package.
Position Available in Punjab Municipal Development Fund Company:
- GIS Officer
- IT Officer
How to Apply for PMDFC Punjab Jobs:
- Candidates are advised to apply online at www.nts.org.pk
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 750/- for Sr. No. 1 to 2 in favor of NTS as processing fee.
- The last date for applying is April 02, 2021.
- Applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid for the interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of the interview.
PMDFC Punjab Jobs 2021
Last Date of Submission