Here you can get the Punjab Health Facilities Management Company PHFMC Jobs 2019 Walk-in Interview Latest Advertisement is available. PHFMC is a government sector organization which is serving public sector since many years.
Jobs in Punjab Health Facilities Management Company PHFMC’s recruitment program is advertised by Nawa-e-Waqt Newspaper on 21-3-2019. They require several highly qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic candidates for their organization.
Their aim is to improve the quality of the system and maintain it in the future as well. Attractive and competitive salary package will be given to the experienced candidate. There are around 100 vacancies available in 20 disciplines. They want to improve their performance in the rural and urban sector as well. These vacancies can be increased or decreased by PHFMC.
There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel. Please check the eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification and experience before applying to Punjab Health Facilities Management Company Jobs 2019.
Click Here For More Government Jobs 2019
Punjab Health Facilities Management Company PHFMC Jobs 2019 Walk-in Interview
- General Surgeon
- Eye Specialist
- Medical Officers
- Dental Surgeon
- Charge Nurse
- Junior Technician
- X-Ray Technician
- Computer Operator
- Ward Cleaner
- Sanitary Worker
- Driver For Mobile Health Unit
How to Apply For PHFMC Jobs 2019:
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for appearing before the notified selection committees for Walk-in Interviews at respective District Offices, Head Office (only for Lahore) for which candidates will be intimated separately through text message/email/ telephone.
- Attested photocopies of documents including domicile, CNIC, Academic Certificates, experience certificates, and valid registration with PMDC, Pakistan Nursing Council & Punjab Medical Faculty to be submitted at the time of interview.
- The company reserves the right to accept/reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates who appear for the interview.
- This is a Continous Process and interested candidates may apply at any time. All applications received will be evaluated/processed on a regular basis subject to availability of seat in the relevant field.
Send your application to the following address:
PHFMC Jobs 2019 Walk-in Interview