Here in the following, you’ll get the Punjab Board of Investment & Trade PBIT Jobs 2021 Application Form Download Online. The Punjab Board of Investment & Trade is inviting the eligible, adroit, talented and well-educated individuals are required for the following positions which include (Additional Director – Chief Financial Officer, Additional Director – Chief Internal Auditor (CIA), Deputy Manager (Legal), Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Sectoral Expert / Associate (Infrastructure), Sectoral Expert/Associate (Agriculture), Research Associate, Support Staff) are the current vacant situations that need to be filled by the applicants who fulfill all the needs of the jobs as mentioned.
So, all those applicants who are natives of Punjab are welcome to apply for these posts to apply and be the first one to get employed. As the Govt sector jobs carry good remuneration package and the growth opportunities are also there for the deserving candidates. So, now have a look at its applying criteria and its further requirements.
Educational & Experience Requirements: Masters / Bachelors / CA / CFA / ACCA recognized by HEC with at least 2 to 10 years of relevant experience are required to hold these jobs.
Number Of Vacancies:
- 12 Vacancies
Place of Posting:
Punjab Board of Investment & Trade PBIT Jobs 2021 www.pbit.gop.pk
- Additional Director – Chief Financial Officer
- Additional Director – Chief Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Deputy Manager (Legal)
- Deputy Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Sectoral Expert / Associate (Infrastructure)
- Sectoral Expert/Associate (Agriculture)
- Research Associate
- Support Staff
How to Apply For PBIT Jobs:
- Interested applicants are required to apply on the given proforma via a given weblink below.
- The last date for applying is July 09, 2021.
- Duly filled application should reach with supported educational and experience documents with passport size photographs should reach at the proper address.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews.
- Govt employees apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the applicants.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- Late received and those of incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Those who do not fulfill the said requirements are ineligible to apply.
Last date is July 09, 2021.