Here on this page, You will get the Public Prosecution Department Punjab Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement Vacancies. The Public Prosecution Department of Punjab is looking for hardworking and diligent candidates to fulfil multiple vacancies available. These advertised jobs are for only Punjab Domicile holders only. Each and every advertised job has its own separate eligibility criteria and applicants with minimum required qualification are eligible to apply for them. separate quota for disabled personnel is also reserved. There are almost 25+ vacancies available. So, if you have what it takes to be qualified to these jobs then do check out the rest of the details below such as the eligibility criteria, application procedure and application deadline.
Get More Government Jobs 2019: CLICK HERE
Public Prosecution Department Punjab 2019 Latest Advertisement:
- Stenographer (BS-14) – 1 post is available.
- Junior Clerks (BS-11) – 07 posts are available.
- Driver (BS-04) – 01 post is available.
- Naib Qasid (BS-01) – 19 posts are available.
- For the Post of Stenographer: The candidate must be intermediate qualified at least and typing speed of 70/35 words per minute in shorthand / computer. Preference will be given to candidates who have good grip on MS Office.
- For the Post of Junior Clerk: The candidate must be intermediate 2nd division qualified at least and typing speed of 25 words per minute on computer.
- For the Post of Driver: The candidate must be middle pass at least with having valid LTV Driving license and 5 years of experience.
- For the Post of Naib Qasid: The candidate must be at least literate.
- Age requirement for all the positions must be 18 to 25 years of age.
- All the eligible candidates are required to send a handwritten application along with copies of their educational certificates, experience certificates, valid CNIC, domicile and passport sized photographs on the following address: 1st Floor, Kasuri Tower 4-Fan Road adjacent Punjab Bar Council, Lahore.
- The candidates must mention clearly & accurately their contact numbers while sending in applications.
Important Points to Remember:
- No incomplete or late application will be accepted and will face straight forward rejection!
- The Public Prosecution Department of Punjab services reserves all the rights to reject any candidate on any basis.
- Selection of candidates will be done on pure merit basis.
- No TA/DA will be given for the test or interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for interviews.
- The selection of all the candidates will be on pure merit basis.
- These advertised jobs are for Punjab domicile holders only.
- All the government employees have to apply for these jobs through proper channel.
- Candidates are required to bring in their original documents at the time of interview.
- The number of posts can be increased or decreased.
- For more information you can check out the official advertisement of The Public Prosecution Department of Punjab attached below.
Public Prosecution Department Punjab Jobs 2019
- The last date of application is 15th February 2019.