Here you can get complete information of Public Health Engineering Department KPK Jobs 2019 Latest Opportunities | PHED KPK Jobs 2019. Executive Engineer of Public Health Engineering KPK Division invites Applicants from all division of KPK.
Jobs in Public Health Engineering Department KPK It’s a Government recruitment program by KPK which has published in Express Newspaper on 30 April 2019. Age limit criteria will be followed according to the law. They are recruiting them as an Assistant Director (IT), GIS Specialist, Network Administrator, Web Developer, Assistant Director (Technical) Water Quality and Research Specialist, Data Collectors, Computer Operator, Assistant, Care Taker, Driver.
Applicants must have domicile of KPK for applying. They are paying g competitive salary package for Pump Operator. Applicants must know how to operate machinery. There is no TA/DA will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government officers may apply through proper channel.
PHED KPK Jobs 2019 Public Health Engineering Department Advertisement Latest
- Junior Scale Stenographers
- Sub Engineers
- Assistant Director (IT)
- GIS Specialist
- Network Administrator
- Web Developer
- Assistant Director (Technical) Water Quality and Research Specialist
- Data Collectors
- Computer Operator
- Care Taker
Eligibility/ Qualification & Experience:
- For Assistant Director (IT) Post: BSE, MCS, MSC Computer Science or Equivalent with 5 years Experience of Management in any it Related Post.
- For GIS Specialist Post: 1st Division in MSC (Geography/Geology/ Environmental Sciences/ Bachelor in Computer Science With One Year Post Graduate Diploma in GIS at least 3 Year Experience in GIS Software’ E.g arc GIS, ERDAS Imagine and Other Market Based Platforms For Conducting Spatial Analysis.
- For Network Administrator Post: Degree in MSC Computer Science (MCS/BCS/BIT/BSE) or Equivalent With Minimum 5 Years Experience in Management of Computer Network Preferable MSITP.
- For Web Developer Post: BSE/ MCS, MSC (Computer Science) or Equivalent with 5 Years Experience of Management and any IT Related Post.
- For Assistant Director (Technical) Water Quality and Research Specialist Post: Master Degree in PHE/Environmental Engg: or any Equivalent Degree From Institution of International/ National Repute With Basic Qualifications of BE/BSC Civil Engineering. At Least 5 Years Experience in Water Supply Sector.
- For Data Collectors Post: BA/BSc at least 2nd Division with Six Months Certificate in GIS and Having 2 Years Experience In GIS
- For Computer Operator Post: Diploma in Information technology/Computer Science with 1 Year Experience Typing Ability Both Urdu and English with Typing Speed 40 WPM.
- For Assistant Post: BA/B.COM/BSc Computer Science with at least 3 Years Experience in Relevant Field Well Versed With Computer MS Office IT Systems and Other Computer Applications.
- For Caretaker Post: FA/FSC or Equivalent as Basic Qualification With 3 Years of Relevant Experience.
- For Driver Post: Matric or Equivalent as Basic Qualification With At least 5 Years of Experience With Valid LTV License
How to Apply for PHED KPK Jobs:
Interested candidates meeting with above mentioned eligibility criteria must send their detailed CV along with two recent photographs, copies of Degrees / Testimonials & CNIC within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Educational Testimonials
Send your application to the following address:
Public Health Engineering Department KPK Jobs 2019
The last date is 03 June 2019 and 14 Jun 2019