Are you looking for Planning And Development Department Jobs 2017 ? and Want to join Planning And Development Department Punjab jobs 2017. Ministry of Planning and Development has announced recruitment program in Planning And Development Department so There are lots of government jobs available in Planning And Development Department.
Planning and Development Department Government of the Punjab are looking for energetic, qualified, passionate, and talented individuals in the planning and development sector. Individuals who have talents to reduce Malnutrition in Punjab so they may apply. They are recruiting for a project which required dedication, and hard worker. Only those applicants can apply who take initiative and follow innovative approach for work
Planning And Development Department Lahore Jobs 2017 For A Project (Jobs Description):
Planning And Development Department Lahore has advertised this recruitment program on several newspaper today on September 20th, 2017. There are around 25 vacancies available in this recruitment program. Mostly vacancies are require for District Coordinator which are around 11. Candidates can apply from all over the Punjab means you must have Punjab province domicile .
Place of posting will be in Lahore. They are paying good salary package along with brilliant work environment. Salary starts from Rs.20,000 to 300,000. Recruitment will be make on contractual basis for the period of one year but it is extendable on annual performance report.
Check More Jobs
Middle Pass, Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelors And Masters candidates can apply. Candidates must have relevant experience and qualification according to the post which they want to apply. Preference will be given to experience candidate. According to authorities, “Salary will be given based on education, relevant experience and last drawn salary of the candidate”.
There is no Ta/Da will be admissible for interview/test. Only shortlisted candidate will be called out for interview and test. Please check the detailed eligibility criteria of Planning And Development Department Punjab Jobs 2017 from below.
Positions with Salaries:
- Project Coordinator / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 200,000 Salary
- Finance Specialist / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 300,000 Salary
- Program Coordinator (Multan) / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 200,000 Salary
- Education / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 250,000 Salary
- Population / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 250,000 Salary
- HUD / PHE / WASH / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 250,000 Salary
- Agriculture / Livestock / Fiseries / Food / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 250,000 Salary
- Social Protection / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 250,000 Salary
- District Coordinators / 11 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 100,000 Salary
- Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 150,000 Salary
- Creative/Graphic Designer / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 150,000 Salary
- Research Associate / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 70,000 Salary
- Dak Rider / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 25,000 Salary
- Office Assistant / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 35,000 Salary
- Office Boy / 1 Vacancies Available / Upto Rs. 20,000 Salary
Age limit: Maximum age limit for some post is 30 years and some for 40 years.
How to Apply:
Interested and desirable candidate who are eligible to this recruitment program can apply. Candidates are required to write the application on plain paper along with CV. Candidates also have to write the post name on the envelope. These documents must be attached with your application:
- Educational Testimonials
- Experience certificates
- Last salary statement (If any)
Send your application to the following address:
Project Director Multi Sectoral Nutrition Center (MSNC) Planning & Development (P&D) Depatment, Government of Punjab, P&D Bulding, Office No. 518, 4th Floor, Lahore, Pakistan.
Note: Candidates can get more details from this number 042-99212144 and their website www.pndpunjab.gov.pk.
Last date is October 9, 2017.