PPL Jobs 2019: Are you an engineer or business administration student? www.ppl.com.pk Jobs 2019 Pakistan Petroleum Limited Apply Online Are you looking for jobs in renowned sectors of Pakistan? Stop looking here and there. The good news is here now. Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) has announced PPL Jobs for the year 2019 which are General Manager Exploration, Senior Engineer Social Development, Senior Medical Officer (Emergency Ward), E-Services Administrator. If you are interested to know more about PPL Jobs 2019 then keep scrolling below.
Pakistan Petroleum Limited Jobs 2019 Detailed Description:
Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) is a multinational, globally competitive and one of the largest and oldest state-owned mega-corporation of Pakistan with an experience of more than 6 decades in the field. Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) has announced PPL Jobs in various sectors of the organization on a contract basis of 2 years, which is likely to be regularized and permanently based on the candidate’s performance.
The following vacancies are available:
- General Manager Exploration
- Senior Engineer Social Development
- Senior Medical Officer (Emergency Ward)
- E-Services Administrator
Educational Qualification Required:
The following educational qualification is required for the following posts:
- General Manager Exploration : Masters In Geo science with at least 20 Years of Experience in Hydrocarbon Exploration, Preferably Including 10 Years of International Experience with E&P Industry in Exploration of New Basins Around the Globe
- Senior Engineer Social Development: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering With At Least 10 Years of Experience in Planning, Implementation and Monitoring of Diverse CSR-Based Sustainable Social Development Projects In Remote Areas Across Pakistan Preferably With E&P Sector
- Senior Medical Officer (Emergency Ward): MBBS Along With FCPS in General Medicine With Working Experience in Emergency Ward. Those Having FCPS in Emergency Medicine With Prior Registration With PM&DC is Mandatory
- E-Services Administrator: 4 Years Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer / Software Engineering or Equivalent With Minimum 5 Years of Post Qualification Experience in Micro Soft Office 365 Portfolio Administration
Candidates having an experience of minimum 3 years in their respective fields will be preferred.
How to Apply For PPL Jobs 2019
- The candidates are required to apply online on the website, i.e. https://ppl.com.pk/content/management-jobs.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- The candidates who perform well on the contract basis of 2 years may be regularized as permanent staff on the successful completion of their 2 years long contract.
PPL Jobs 2019
Last Date is January 23, 2019
So what are you waiting for? Apply now! For more details and updates, you can check the PPL Jobs Advertisement provided at the end of this article. Do not forget to hit subscribe to https://startjobs.pk for more updates, also hit the allow notifications button for more job, internship and scholarship updates.
Check More Latest Jobs: