Here on this page CAA Jobs 2019 Civil Aviation Authority Application Form Online www.caapakistan.com.pk. one of the most well-known department?
Then You are at the right place, they have recently announced CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) Jobs in the month of April 2019.
Jobs in CAA Civil Aviation Authority There are various vacancies available for Director Flight Standards, Flight Inspector Pilot at a various branch of CAA.
This is one of the best recruitment programs of CAA in the year 2019 so far. They have advertised this recruitment program in Jang Newspaper on 6th Apr 2019.
Candidates who have relevant qualification, work experience & required age limitation can apply for the below positions.
I’ve written down jobs description, Apply online procedure, Deadline & Advertisement.
CAA Pakistan Jobs 2019 Application Online Form
There are around 12 vacancies available in Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Jobs. They are hiring these positions on contractual basis. They are paying an attractive salary package to their candidates.
Candidates must have intermediate & relevant qualification according to the positions. There is no Ta/Da will be admissible. Government and Semi-Government Officers may apply through proper channel.
- Director Flight Standards (EG-09)
- Flight Inspector Pilot (EG-07) (11 Positions on Merit)
- Additional Director Aviation Security
- Additional Director Vigilance
How To Apply for Civil Aviation Authority Jobs:
- Interested candidates are required to fill & submit Online Job Application Form available at www.caapakistan.com.pk by or before 08 April 2019 & 22 April 2019.
- (b) Candidates will be required to upload Detailed CV with recent Photograph, Scanned Copies of CNIC, Domicile, all
Educational Documents i.e. Degrees / Certificates, Transcript / Detailed Marks Certificate (DMC) and other
Certificate(s) (if any) while applying for the job.
- (c) All the interested candidates must read the Terms of Reference (TOR) mentioned in this advertisement before applying for the post.
Terms of Reference
- i) Age Relaxation will be allowed to the applicants as per Federal Govt. rules. The same is available at CAA Website.
- ii) The shortlisted candidates will have to pay Rs. 250/- i.e 50% the testing charges for the written test for which
intimation will be given beforehand.
- iii) Candidates not fulfilling the above requirements or submitting an incomplete application shall not be considered.
- iv) Test / Interview will be conducted at Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Peshawar, and Quetta (or any other city) for which
separate notices will be issued (depending on the number of candidates).
- v) The candidates to be called for the interview have to produce original documents for necessary verification while
appearing for the interview.
- vi) No TA / DA is admissible for test/interview.
- vii) The appointment will be subject to CAA’s medical fitness standards.
- viii) Selected candidates will be required to serve anywhere in Pakistan as per requirement of CAA.
- ix) Government servants/employees of autonomous bodies/corporations will be required to submit NOC
- from the current
employer before the interview.
- x) Successful candidates will be detailed for ab initio training of 40 weeks and will have to execute a surety bond of
Rs. 2,500,000/- (Two and a half Million Rupees) for serving at least 10 years in Civil Aviation Authority.
- xi) Incorrect information and any attempt to influence the selection process will be considered as a definite
disqualification for current as well as future recruitment in CAA, even if the candidate is otherwise qualified.
- xii) In case, any educational documents or any other document provided by the applicants is found incorrect/fake/
bogus at any stage, the services of the selected candidate will be terminated immediately and he/she will not be for any job in the future in CAA.
CAA Jobs 2019
The last date is 22 Apr 2019 and 23 April 2019.
Advertisement 07 for CAA Jobs:
Advertisement 06 for CAA Jobs: