Tap on this Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization Jobs 2021 www.pedo.pk Latest Advertisement. Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization (PEDO) is inviting candidates for the posts based on project Access To Clean Energy Solarization of 8000 Schools and 187 BHU’s in KPK (PEDO) the project-based positions are under Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization. The positions are on contract base which will be of 5 years and will be extendable on yearly basis upon satisfactory performance.
Jobs in Pakhtunkhwa Energy Development Organization Position names are (Chief Engineer, Deputy Director (Commercial & Tariff), Deputy Director (M&E), Deputy Director (Procurement & Contract), Deputy Director of Finance, Director (Commercial & Tariff), Director (Private Power/Renewable Energy), Director (Procurement & Contract), Director of Monitoring & Evaluation)
Check More KPK Government Jobs 2021: CLICK HERE
PEDO Jobs 2021 in KPK Energy Development Organization (Jobs Description)
The details of Posts in PEDO are as following:
- Chief Engineer
- Deputy Director (Commercial & Tariff)
- Deputy Director (M&E)
- Deputy Director (Procurement & Contract)
- Deputy Director of Finance
- Director (Commercial & Tariff)
- Director (Private Power/Renewable Energy)
- Director (Procurement & Contract)
- Director of Monitoring & Evaluation
Who Can Apply:
- All male candidates with the required qualifications and experience are eligible to apply for this job. There is no restriction on gender.
- Bachelors in Engineering (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) from an HEC recognized University
- 03 to 12 years of professional experience is required to apply
How To Apply
- Candidates should be written the name of the post applied for on the top right of the envelope.
- Candidates who want to apply for this job should send the application along with the updated CV and required documents to the following address:
- Interested candidates can send their application on the following given topics:
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
PEDO Jobs 2021
The last date is February 10, 2021.